February 10 – 13, 2014 | Rp. 9.900.000,-/ Participant at Jogjakarta
BENEFIT OF ATTENDING:
TRAINING OVERVIEW FIRE & SAFETY AUDIT
Fire & Safety Audit is a systematic way for evaluating the Fire and Safety performance within operation activities that ranging from a single production unit to the integrated facilities of a whole company. Various interesting aspects of Fire and safety audit will be discussed from philosophical spectrum until how to conduct such audit. Eventually, this program is appropriate for all industries that associated with high risk and hazards, particularly for Oil & Gas Company, Mining, Chemicals and Petrochemical industries.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
This program will deliver the participants knowledge and skill about Fire & Safety Audit and to familiarize the participants with practical techniques as well. On the completion of the program the participants will be able to develop internal Fire & Safety Audit included how to address the fact findings and formulate the recommendations for solving the problem in term of fire and safety.
PROGRAM MATERIALS FIRE & SAFETY AUDIT
- Philosophy of Fire & Safety Audit
- Government Rules and Regulations on Fire & Safety Audit
- Fire & Safety Audit Methodology (Process, Procedures, Questionnaires and Interviews)
- Practical of Fire & Safety Auditing
- Develop audit report and recommendation and presentation
- Discussion, Test & Evaluation
LANGUAGE & TEXT:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course will be of special interest to:
- Sr. Production Supervisor/ Superintendent
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Logistic Supervisors
- Medical Officers
- Environmental Officers
- SHE-HSE-EHS Coordinators
- Field Engineers
- Safety Committee Members
- Koesnoto. BE Dipl. SM
Koesnoto. BE Dipl. SM got his International Diploma in Health and Safety Management at British Safety Council (BSC) London in 1989. He earned Accredited Safety Auditor’s and Safety Program Auditing 1991 International Loss Control Institute (ILCI) in Canada. In 1992, He participated Mobil Oil Environmental Health and Safety Programe in New Jersey USA and joined Safety and Environmental Management Chicago USA in 1994.
He start working as a Safety Inspector Pertamina Dumai in 1975. For the time being, He became Head of K3 LL Pertamina from 1989 until 1998 and Ka. Subdin Fire –K3LL from 1998-1999. Since 1999 until 2003, He became Head of PLPK, an expert of KK-K3LL Korporat and MPP.
He participated in several safety training such as Fire & Safety Audit, Safety Inspector Course, Evaluator Amdal, Amdal Executive, Damage Control Management, Leadership Development Program (LDP) and etc.
He also gives many courses and seminars to the community such as Fire & Safety Audit since 1995.
- Ir. Amiroel Pribadi, Dipl.SM, MK3.
Ir. Amiroel Pribadi, Dipl.SM, MK3 is a Director of PT. Agni Protection Management, a Consultant in Fire & Safety. Graduated from International Diploma in Health and Safety Management in UK 1983 and got master degree in University of Indonesia with Health Safety at Work specialization. He participated in several fire training such as Fire Safety Service College Moreton Marsh (UK) especially in Fire Prevention and Operations Commander, Texas A&M University (USA) for Industrial Fire Brigades LPG/LNG Fire, Singapore Civil Aviation for Senior Officer Air Craft Fire & Rescue Training, Special Fire Fighting for Tank Fire (Boot & Coots/USA), Disaster Preparedness Management Systems (USA), Pre Fire Planning & Community Awareness Emergency Response (USA), Fire Protection for Safety Professional (USA) etc. He has an experience as EHS Manager in Pertamina UP VI Balongan and Pertamina UP IV Cilacap. He is also a member of International Association of fire Chiefs, Fire Service Section (NFPA) and National Register of First Aider.
- Integrated Quality Training Material (HARDCOPY AND SOFTCOPY) & Quality Training Kits will be delivered on registration, additional papers & handouts assignment.
- Note-taking by participants is encouraged. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION
All attendees will receive a Certificate of Appreciation attesting to their participation in the Training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed Training Questionnaire.
Casual Clothing is recommended. The Training atmosphere is informal BTCO LEARNING AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE | WWW.OILGASTRAINING.COM 3
TUITION FEE & REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
Registration Deadline: February 3, 2014
(Exclude Tax 10%)
- Rp. 9.900.000,-/ Participant
- Rp. 9.500.000,-/ Participant if register more than 3 (Three) Participants from 1 (0ne) Company
- Rp. 8.900.000,-/ Participant if register more than 5 (Five) Participants from 1 (0ne) Company
Fee includes the following:
- Four-day registration fee for all Training sessions;
- Lunch per day
- Daily coffee/tea breaks
- Integrated Quality Training Materials (SOFTCOPY AND HARDCOPY)
- Quality Training Kits,
- Convenient Training Facilites,
- Certifícate of Compleción
- Registration Form MUST be return in advance for attending the Training
- Full fixed fee is charged regardless of the length of time that registrant attends the Training
- Attendees are expected to attend all Training sessions and are not permitted to attend on a partial basis.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation received after the registration deadline, May 05, 2014 entitles the registrant to received 25% refund.
- Cancellation on the date will be recharged 100% from the fee
- No refund will be issued, if a registrant fails to show up at the Training on-site.
FIRE & SAFETY AUDIT