24 – 27 September 2019 | Rp 8.950.000/ peserta di Bandung
07 – 10 Oktober 2019 | Rp 8.950.000/ peserta di Bandung
26 – 29 November 2019 | Rp 8.950.000/ peserta di Bandung
CORROSION ENGINEERING TRAINING DESCRIPTION
The Basic Corrosion Course for Non Corrosion Engineers focuses on corrosion process and the potential problems caused by corrosion. It provides a basic but thorough review of causes of corrossion and the method by which it can be identified, monitored and controlled. Active participation is encouraged through case studies, examples, and an open discussion format.
CORROSION ENGINEERING TRAINING HIGHLIGHTS
- Basics of Engineering Materials
- Basics of Electrochemistry
- Forms of Corrosion
- Types of Corrosive Environments
- Corrossion Control and Prevention Methods
- Testing and Monitoring Techniques
CORROSION ENGINEERING TRAINING OUTLINE
- Properties of metallic materials
- Commonly used carbon and alloyed steels
- The nature, scope and language of corrosion
- Case studies and examples of industrial corrosion failure
- Economic and operational impacts of corrosion failure
- Electrochemistry of corrosion process
- Anodic and cathodic reactions
- Corrosion cell, corrosion potential, and corrosion current
- Uniform and localized corrosion
- Pitting and stress corrosion cracking
- Galvanic corrosion
- Ohm’s law and the corrosion rate
- Fundamentals of corrosion control and prevention
- Corrosion in soils
- Principles of cathodic protection
- Sacrificial anode and impressed current methods
- Cathodic protection testing, monitoring, and inspection
- Case studies of corrosion control and prevention by cathodic protection.
THIS TRAINING IS DESIGNED FOR
- Anyone who needs to recognize corrosion and understand its devastating potential, especially as it relates to his or her area of responsibility, in any industrial, mining, oil and gas production activity.
- Non Corrosion Engineers of any discipline.
- Technicians and Field Operators.
- Pipeline Cathodic Protection Inspectors.
- Onshore and offshore structure Inspectors.
- Anyone who involves in anti-corrosive chemicals purchasing and material handling.
- Other beginners who interested in.
- None. No previous training in corrosion control is required. However, to gain the most from this course, a basic understanding of science, chemistry and electricity will be helpful.
Hilman Ahmad, PhD., an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center for Professionals and has been practicing production operation & safety and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000.He has been delivering consultative course in production operation, maintenance & safety and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979.
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
- 24 Sep 2019-27 Sep 2019
- 07 Okt 2019-10 Okt 2019
- 26 Nop 2019-29 Nop 2019
- 03 Des 2019-06 Des 2019
INVESTATION PRICE/ PERSON
- Rp 8.950.000/ person (full fare) or
- Rp 8.750.000/ person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 8.500.000/ person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak everyday of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
CORROSION ENGINEERING FOR NON CORROSION ENGINEERS