18 – 22 February 2019 | fee at proposal | Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
13 – 17 May 2019 | fee at proposal | Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
12 – 16 August 2019 | fee at proposal | Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
11 – 15 November 2019 | fee at proposal | Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
The CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA Certification is a vendor-neutral credential. While there is no prerequisite requirement, CompTIA recommends that the Storage+ certification is intended to follow one of the CompTIA foundational level exams A+, Network+, or Server+.
CompTIA Storage+ Powered by SNIA Certification is accredited by ANSI to show compliance with the ISO 17024 Standard and, as such, undergoes regular reviews and updates to the exam objectives.
At the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Configure basic networks to include archive, backup, and restoration technologies
- Understand the fundamentals of business continuity, application workload, system integration, and storage/system administration
- Perform basic troubleshooting on connectivity issues and referencing documentation
The CompTIA Storage+ Certification is aimed for IT professionals currently working in an environment with enterprise storage or storage needs, Storage Administrators/Engineers, Storage Network Administrators, Backup Administrator/Data Management Administrator, Operations/Support, Cloud Storage Administrator, Implementation Specialists, Systems Engineer/Analyst, and Storage Engineer/Sales Engineers.
This program is 5 days of intensive training class.
Participants are required to have a minimum of 12 months hands-on technical storage experience.
At the end of the program, the participants will be assessed with _ minutes of CompTIA Storage+ Exam.
CompTIA Storage+ Certification will be awarded upon successfully passing the exam from CompTIA.
CompTIA Storage+ Program Modules:
Module 1 : Storage Components
- Disk types, components, and features
- Removable media types, components, and features
- Install and maintain connectors and cable types
- Uses of physical networking hardware
- Install and maintain modular storage array components
- Environmental concerns and their associated impacts
- Safety techniques during installation and maintenance of storage equipment
Module 2 : Connectivity
- Common storage networking industry terms
- Storage networking industry terms
- Fibre channel technologies
- Ethernet network technologies
- Basics of converged storage network technologies
- Network tools
- Networking problems
- Fibre channel problems
- Storage infrastructures
Module 3 : Storage Management
- RAID levels and associated properties
- Storage provisioning techniques
- Volume management concepts
- General virtualization concepts
- Implement monitoring, alerting, and reporting
- Management protocols, interfaces, and associated purpose
- Information lifecycle management concepts
- Various functions and differences of de-duplication and compression
Module 4 : Data Protection
- Redundancy concepts, associated purposes, and components
- Replication methods and properties
- Basics of data backup concepts for long term storage
- Basic concepts and importance of data security
Module 5 : Storage Performance
- Latency and throughput impact storage performance
- Tuning and workload balance concepts
- Storage device bandwidth properties and functions
- Network device bandwidth properties and functions
- Performance metrics, parameters, and purposes of storage/host tools
VENUE AND TIME
Time : 09.00AM – 05.00PM
Venue : AXA Tower Kuningan City, Jakarta Selatan