26 – 28 Agustus 2019 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta di Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta
02 – 04 September 2019 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta di Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta
09 – 11 September 2019 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta di Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta – CONFIRMED
Change Management Training Background
In today’s competitive, complex, fast-paced global economy, organizations cannot stand still. Organizations ranging from major scaled firms to small entrepreneurial start-ups find that they need to change in order to succeed and survive. Dealing with change and, more importantly, the impact of change is a high priority for all organizations.
This course is geared towards developing a better understanding of the challenges, techniques, burdens, and successes associated with initiating and implementing major changes within organizations. Therefore, the objective of the course is to prepare managers and their consultants to meet the challenges of organizational changes.
If the participants are responsible for or involved in a change program, this course will provide the participants with underpinning knowledge of the behavioral issues associated with managing change in organization life, and of many key models and tools used by practitioners to address these issues effectively.
Change Management Training Objectives
Upon completion of this course the participants should be able to:
- Describe and explain the steps involved to effectively manage organizational change in a variety of contexts and settings.
- Distinguish between different types and terminologies of organizational change.
- Describe the process of organizational change from multiple theoretical vantage points (e.g. life cycle, teleological, dialectic, and evolutionary).
- Identify the type and significance of various drivers of organizational change.
- Identify the nature and significance of various impediments to organizational change (e.g. organizational inertia, resistance to change).
- Explain the nature of the relationship between organizational change drivers and impediments.
- Explain organizational change processes from multiple role perspectives (e.g. change agent, change target, leader, and middle-manager).
- Recognize an improvement in the ability to synthesize, articulate, and disseminate information and knowledge concerning organizational change to others through dialogue and critique
Change Management Training Audience
- Senior change managers; whose responsibilities include transition management
- Managers responsible for benefits realization through change program
- Members of a program management team
- Managers of business teams at any level whose work generates frequent change in their team or organisation
- Independent consultants looking to support change management programs
Change Management Training Contents
- Module 1: Individual Change
- Module 2: Team Change
- Module 3: Organizational Change
- Module 4: Change Leadership
Change Management Training Methods
- Case Study
Hotel Ibis Malioboro ,Yogjakarta
- 26 -28 Agustus 2019
- 02 – 04 September 2019
- 09-11 September 2019
- 16 – 18 September 2019
- 23 – 25 September 2019
- 30 September – 02 Oktober 2019
- 07 – 09 Oktober 2019
- 14 – 16 Oktober 2019
- 21 – 23 Oktober 2019
- 28 – 30 Oktober 2019
- 04 – 06 November 2019
- 11 – 13 November 2019
- 18 – 20 November 2019
- 25 – 27 November 2019
- 02 -04 Desember 2019
- 9 – 11 Desember 2019
- 16 – 18 Desember 2019
- 23 – 24 Desember 2019
- 30 – 31 Desember 2019
Investasi dan Fasilitas
- Rp 5.900.000 (Non Residential)
- Quota minimum 2 peserta
- Fasilitas: Certificate,Training kits, USB,Lunch,Coffe Break, Souvenir
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel (berlaku bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 3 peserta)
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan. MM, MBA, and Team