13 – 16 Januari 2020 | Rp 8.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
17 – 20 Februari 2020 | Rp 8.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
03 – 06 Maret 2020 | Rp 8.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
This course is designed to provide an in-depth exposure to artificial lift design-theory and practice, especially for Continuous Flow Gas Lift, Beam Pumping, Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP) and Progressive Cavity Pump (PCP). In either case, an adequate number of class problems are solved in the class workshops. Problem scenarios from the attendees are always welcome.
This introductory course will increase the attendee’s knowledge of artificial lift methods and the factors that affect optimal designs and operations, including fluid properties and multiphase flow regimes. An overview of lift techniques, technologies, and equipment also covers alternate deployment scenarios and multisensor applications for surveillance and optimization. Attendees will learn strategies and best practices for field production optimization and when and how nodal systems analysis can be applied to lift performance optimization.
ARTIFICIAL LIFT TRAINING BENEFIT
Participants will learn how to:
- Understanding Production System and the role of artificial lift in production Optimization
- Principles of Production optimization with gas lift and pumps such as ESP
- Design, Analysis and trouble shooting of Continuous Flow Gas Lift Systems with description of Gas Lift Valves and valve performance
- Design of ESP with detailed Pump, Motor, Cable and shroud designs; Controllers- VSD; Handling of Gas and solids
- General Selection criteria for Artificial Lift systems and performance of artificial lift systems with production decline and increased water cut due to flood water or aquifer water break-through
- Class problems on actual designs in a workshop environment with problems supplied by SPE or the attendee
ARTIFICIAL LIFT TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE
- Fluid flow fundamentals
- Black oil PVT
- Inflow performance
- Reservoir characterization
- Production analysis
- Nodal analysis
- Comparison of artificial lift methods
- Progressive cavity pump systems and troubleshooting.
- Beam pump systems and troubleshooting.
- Electrical submersible pump systems and troubleshooting.
- Gas lift systems and troubleshooting.
- Artificial lift selection and troubleshooting.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING? :
Any engineer practicing Oil Well Production and Artificial Lift design, optimization andtroubleshooting- specially for Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP) and Continuous Flow Gas Lift systems.
INSTRUCTOR : Ir. Sudiharto, MT. and Team
VENUE : Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
TRAINING DURATION : 4 days
- 13 Jan 2020-16 Jan 2020
- 17 Feb 2020-20 Feb 2020
- 03 Mar 2020-06 Mar 2020
- 06 Apr 2020-09 Apr 2020
- 11 Mei 2020-14 Mei 2020
- 15 Jun 2020-18 Jun 2020
- 06 Jul 2020-09 Jul 2020
- 18 Agust 2020-21 Agust 2020
- 07 Sep 2020-10 Sep 2020
- 19 Okt 2020-22 Okt 2020
- 16 Nop 2020-19 Nop 2020
- 07 Des 2020-10 Des 2020
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- 8.500.000/person (full fare) or
- 8.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- 7.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training – VV (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)