22 – 25 Mei 2018 | Rp 7.950.000/ person di Yogyakarta
05 – 08 Juni 2018 | Rp 7.950.000/ person di Yogyakarta
03 – 06 Juli 2018 | Rp 7.950.000/ person di Yogyakarta
31 Juli – 03 Agustus | Rp 7.950.000/ person di Yogyakarta
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE
- Cargo safety handling.
- Basic property of Petroleum.
- Cargo hazard. ( Petroleum, chemical )
- Enclosed space.
- Electric static hazard.
- IGS system and COW.
- Fire fighting.
- PFSO; SSO; PSO; PSC.
- Declaration of Security.
- Safety and Security matter and conflict handling.
- Tanker and Terminal Informations.
- Ships Equipment.
- Management of Safety and Emergencies.
- Ship board Operations.
- Terminal Operations.
- Terminal Personnel.
- Mooring Master duties.
- Loading Master.
- Terminal Representative.
- Port Facillity Security Officer.
- Shore terminal Duties.
- Management Tanker and Terminal Interface.
- SBM mooring.
- Bunkering Operations
R.I. Triyanto, Capt., M.Mar
R.I. Triyanto, Capt., M.Mar is an expert who was a lecturer at Marine Academy AKPELNI in Semarang. He is Instructor for Semarang Growth Centre, until at present, lecturing for Pelindo Pilot; Migas Mooring Master; Deep Sea Pilot; Ship Handling Simulator; Liquid Cargo Handling; Offshore Operations ; Maritime English; Crowd and Crisis Management; GMDSS; Radar Arpa; Safety, Survival etc. Experience in Marine & Oil Terminal/ Port operation as Person in Charge in the port operation and facilities, Head of Marine and Terminal Product Movement, Act Superintendent, such responsible for Marine & Terminal Installation, maintenance and operation; Ship shore – Shore Loading Procedure; Oil and gas processing; Calibration such equipment; Co-work with official government. Mooring Master/ Head of Mooring Master at Unocal (Indonesian–American Oil Company) at Santan Terminal. Master of various Ocean going vessels, (Bulk, Cargo, Tanker) from various national and foreign company, Indonesian and foreign flag vessels , running for Japan, Europe ,Middle East, Africa, Indonesia, South Asia, until 1979.
Yogyakarta (Ibis Styles Hotel/ Ibis Malioboro Hotel/ Jambuluwuk Hotel/ Cavinton Hotel/ Grand Zuri Hotel, dll)Yogyakarta (Jambuluwuk Hotel/ Ibis Malioboro Hotel/ Ibis Styles Hotel/ Cavinton Hotel/ Harper Hotel/ Melia Purosani Hotel/ Grand Zuri Hotel)
- 22 May 2018-25 May 2018
- 05 Jun 2018-08 Jun 2018
- 03 Jul 2018-06 Jul 2018
- 31 Jul 2018-03 Aug 2018
- 04 Sep 2018-07 Sep 2018
- 01 Oct 2018-04 Oct 2018
- 06 Nov 2018-09 Nov 2018
- 03 Dec 2018-06 Dec 2018
- Rp. 7,950,000 /person (full fare) or
- Rp. 7,750,000 /person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 7,500,000 /person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak everyday of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)