30 Mei – 1 Juni 2016 | Rp. 8.500.000 per peserta di Hotel Merapi Merbabu, Yogyakarta
28 – 30 Juni 2016 | Rp. 8.500.000 per peserta di Hotel Merapi Merbabu, Yogyakarta
27 – 29 Juli 2016 | Rp. 8.500.000 per peserta di Hotel Merapi Merbabu, Yogyakarta
24 – 26 Agustus 2016 | Rp. 8.500.000 per peserta di Hotel Merapi Merbabu, Yogyakarta
ABSTRAK INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE
The basic industrial hygiene training course is a three-day introduction to fundamental industrial hygiene principles. It is designed for entry-level industrial hygienists/technicians, safety professionals or others who may have industrial hygiene responsibilities.
Training is combined to ensure that students understand how basic air contaminants, noise, ventilation, heat and illumination surveys are planned and measurements conducted. Students will then be able to conduct measurements, or better understand how to specify requirements for obtaining contractual industrial hygiene services.”
OUTLINE TRAINING INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE
- History of Industrial Hygiene
- Occupational Exposure Limits
- Personal and Area Air Sampling
- Statistical Considerations
- Analytical Methods
- Use of Direct-Read Instruments for Air Sampling
- Noise Exposure Evaluation
- Equipment Calibration
- Local Exhaust Ventilation Testing and Troubleshooting
- Heat Stress Evaluation
- Illumination Evaluation
Widodo Hariyono, A.Md., S.T., M.Kes..
The course aimed to provide a common understanding of chemicals treatment of produced water for production engineer, facility engineer, chemical engineer, subsurface engineer, chemist, oilfield service chemicals personnel and also for anyone who put concern of chemicals performance.
- Hotel Merapi Merbabu Yogyakarta
- 30 Mei – 1 Juni, 28-30 Juni, 27-29 Juli, 24-26 Agustus, 28-30 September, 26-28 Oktober, 28-30 November, 28-30 Desember 2016
- Pukul : 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
- Biaya Rp. 8.500.000 per peserta (Non Residential).
- Pendaftaran 3 peserta @ Rp 6.000.000 (non residential)