02 – 04 Januari 2019 | Rp 6.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
06 – 08 Februari 2019 | Rp 6.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
27 – 29 Maret 2019 | Rp 6.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
01 – 03 April 2019 | Rp 6.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
SERVICE RECOVERY TRAINING OUTLINE, OBJECTIVES AND TRAINING METHODS
1. WHY IS SERVICE RECOVERY SO IMPORTANT?
OBJECTIVES IN THIS SESSION:
Because this Topic will tell you about how to Empowerment Employees and at the same time to keep the Customer loyal to our Company even to bring their family, friends and relatives come to our company.
SERVICE RECOVERY TRAINING OUTLINE SERVICE RECOVERY IN THIS SESSION
a. What is Service Recovery?
- The Step that should follow a mistake
- Aim at the individual
- Solving the Customer problem
- Creating Customer satisfaction
b. Putting a smile on a Customer face
- Wonderful Service
- Quick Service
- Precise Service
METHOD IN THIS SESSION
- Answer & Question
2. CREATE LOYAL CUSTOMER FOR LIFE
After completing the course, the participants of Service Recovery Course will be expected to be able to:
- Solving a customer’s problem. They understand the importance of service recovery to their bottom lines.
- They drive superior customer service strategically. That means everyone, from the CEO on down, walks the talk and reinforces the importance of customer service.
- They make sure their policies, procedures and systems are customer-friendly.
- They hire good people and treat them well, investing time and money to train and coach them in the art of customer service.
- They empower their employees, giving them the authority to bend and break the rules, to use their common sense and to take care of the customer.
METHOD IN THIS SESSION
- Lecturing and presentation
- Role Playing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
- General service supervisor/ superintendent/ manager
- Camp service or township supervisor/ superintendent/manager
- Field operation supervisor/superintendent/manager
- Logistic supervisor/superintendent/manager
- Staff who deals or takes care and involve in contract of accommodation and catering services
- Everybody or professional who wants to broaden knowledge or gain Benefit from this course
SERVICE RECOVERY TRAINING INSTRUCTOR
Teddy Lukman, S.Sos,
was graduated from National Hotel Institute Bandung in 1978. In practical ha had experience as Manager at Ramada Hotel in Frankfurt Germany 1989, and as Manager at Sari Ater Hotel 1986. Currently he is teaching Hotel Management System at National Hotel Institute in Bandung. He is very familiar for the hotel management software like Prolog Hospitality System, HIS AS-400 IBM, Maxial, MYOH, and Fidelo. Instead of lecturer he also gives in-house training in hotel management system at four–star and five-star hotels in Indonesia
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
- 02 Jan 2019-04 Jan 2019
- 06 Feb 2019-08 Feb 2019
- 27 Mar 2019-29 Mar 2019
- 01 Apr 2019-03 Apr 2019
- 27 Mei 2019-29 Mei 2019
- 26 Jun 2019-28 Jun 2019
- 03 Jul 2019-05 Jul 2019
- 28 Agust 2019-30 Agust 2019
- 25 Sep 2019-27 Sep 2019
- 02 Okt 2019-04 Okt 2019
- 27 Nop 2019-29 Nop 2019
- 09 Des 2019-11 Des 2019
- Rp. 6.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 6.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 5.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Modul Training
- Flashdisk Training berisi materi training
- ATK: NoteBook dan Ballpoint
- Foto Training
- Ruang Training dengan fasilitas Full AC dan multimedia
- Makan siang dan 2 kali coffeebreak
- Instruktur yang Qualified
- Transportasi untuk peserta dari hotel penginapan ke hotel tempat training – PP (jika peserta minimal dari satu perusahaan ada 4 peserta)
SERVICE RECOVERY: CREATE LOYAL CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE