06 – 07 Mei 2020 | Rp 4.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
15 – 16 Juni 2020 | Rp 4.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
29 – 30 Juni 2020 | Rp 4.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
SECURITY SYSTEM TRAINING INTRODUCTION
It is often that the designed security system towards specific facility is far from effective. In some cases, the proposed security system seems very costly and easily rejected by top management, simply due to inability to see the real benefit of the proposed security system. By presenting benefit-cost analysis of the proposed security system, top management can understand the benefits received by the company, and potentially willing to spend specific budget for the proposed security system.
SECURITY SYSTEM TRAINING OUTLINE
- Introduction to Simple Security Risk Analysis (use of Risk Matrix)
- Brainstorming Method
- Adversary Task Time
- Types of Security Countermeasures (including electronic security)
- Introduction to CPTED (Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design)
- Benefit-Cost Analysis
- Exercise on calculating a Benefit-Cost Analysis and Benefit-Cost Ratio
- Summary and Closing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
Managers holding security functions (Security Managers, Safety Managers), or employees assigned to design security system.
INSTRUCTOR SECURITY SYSTEM
Win Leftian Noor, SE., MM. ICPS.
Win Noor, SE., MM., ICPS is a security practitioner and an expert with an educational background Master Degree in Management, and a certified ICPS (International Crime Prevention Specialist) which supports him in developing a well-planned, systematic approach to security management.
He is well-experienced in performing various security functions, e.g.:
- development of Security Management System, and 3 year Security Strategic Goals/Objectives,
- development of security procedures, Security Unrest Plan, and Crisis Management Plan,
- development of Security Work Programs and budgets, etc
He also developed security approaches such as: Crime Diamond Theory and Security Hierarchy of Risk Control. He focuses on Security Risk Management and Analysis by performing research and observation, and by adapting various analysis from other disciplines to security, e.g.: Benefit-Cost Analysis, Risk Management, Root-Cause Analysis (Ishikawa Fishbone Analysis), FMEA (Failure-Mode and Effect Analysis), SCAT (Systematic Cause Analysis Technique), Trend Analysis, Statistical Analysis, etc. To date, he has developed concepts for two security software, i.e.: FASRIM (Facility Security Risk Management) and SYSCAT (Systematic Cause Analysis Tool).
VENUE SECURITY SYSTEM
Yogyakarta (Ibis Styles Hotel/ Ibis Malioboro Hotel/ Jambuluwuk Hotel/ Cavinton Hotel/ Grand Zuri Hotel, dll)
TRAINING DURATION SECURITY SYSTEM
- 06 Mei 2020-07 Mei 2020
- 15 Jun 2020-16 Jun 2020
- 29 Jun 2020-30 Jun 2020
- 18 Agust 2020-19 Agust 2020
- 31 Agust 2020-01 Sep 2020
- 19 Okt 2020-20 Okt 2020
- 16 Nop 2020-17 Nop 2020
- 30 Nop 2020-01 Des 2020
- Rp. 4.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 4.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 3.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Modul Training
- Flashdisk Training berisi materi training
- ATK: NoteBook dan Ballpoint
- Foto Training
- Ruang Training dengan fasilitas Full AC dan multimedia
- Makan siang dan 2 kali coffeebreak
- Instruktur yang Qualified
- Transportasi untuk peserta dari hotel penginapan ke hotel tempat training – PP (jika peserta minimal dari satu perusahaan ada 4 peserta)
DESIGNING COST EFFECTIVE SECURITY SYSTEM (BENEFIT-COST ANALYSIS METHOD)