17 – 19 Juni 2014 | IDR 7.250.000,-/ Person di Yogyakarta
Description Training Professional skills for secretary
In this dynamic working environment, secretaries are faced with many diverse challenges in getting their work done effectively with minimal resources. The challenges, however, could easily translate to a nightmare for some of them. This 3-day course will equip secretary with fundamental and some management skills to help them cope with the challenges in their present environment as well as prepare them to face the future with confidence.
How you will benefit :
- Identifying your own patterns of behavior
- Developing communication skills that will help foster collaborative relationships and use assertive communication
- Effectively use time and get more things done in a day
- Developing a trusting relationship with the boss
- Being able to keep motivated
- Create new opportunities for yourself within organization
Who should attend Training Professional skills for secretary :
Senior secretary, executive secretary, office managers in order to successfully accomplish his or her job.
Method of Training Professional skills for secretary
During the training, participant will be in interactive learning mode, by actively join the group discussion, sharing concepts, role plays, games and case studies
Course Outline Training Professional skills for secretary :
- Professional secretary, her roles as Office Manager in this turbulence era
- Self Management
- Developing Effective Habits
- Effective Leadership
- First Things First
- Assertive Communication
- Managing E mail
- Stress Management
- Customer Service Excellence
- Partnering your boss
- Career Development & Orientation
- Wrap-up and Closing
Instructor Training Professional skills for secretary :
Kris Sumargo Hendardjo. He has more than 25 years experienced as trainer in domestic & overseas in “Soft Skill “major, i.e. Leadership & Management Skills, Communication, Motivation, Outbound and Interpersonal Skills for various Oil Companies, Mining, Banks, Automotives, Insurances, Fertilizer, Garments, Chemical Industries, Telkom, PLN, Peruri etc. His professional career started on PT. Stanvac Indonesia (1976) as District Geologist, Arco (1980- 1982) as development geologist, Conoco Indonesia Inc. (1982-1998) as Chief Geoscientist, for 17 years in Conoco Indonesia Inc., he had got training assignment for 2 year in Conoco London, UK (1985-1986) and Working assignment in Conoco Houston, USA (1991-1993). He continued his career in Sperry-Sun as Sales Manager and Halliburton Indonesia as Account Manager. He has been implementing his knowledge and experience through develop companies and actives as trainer/instructor/lecturer in universities and institutions, i.e University of Indonesia, Bogor Agricultural University, Trisakti, Bina Nusantara, UPN-Jogjakarta, Unisma Bekasi. He also trusted as Principle Centered Leadership (PCL) facilitator for all Conoco Indonesia employees. Certified Facilitator of Covey Leadership Center for the 7 Habits Program. In 1996, he obtained “Highest Award for Achievement from Dale Carnegie Institute” for his expertise and skill in motivation teaching. As professional, he also involve as member in AAPG, IAGI, HAGI, HFI, Member of KIKAS (Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry-the US Committee)and SPE member.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by TIM.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (Optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 7.250.000,-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)