18 – 20 March 2019 at Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
08 – 10 May 2019 at Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
15 – 17 July 2019 at Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
16 – 18 September 2019 at Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
11 – 13 November 2019 at Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
The 3-day Professional Scrum Developer course provides a real-world view of what it is like to build software with Scrum. Throughout the course, participants collaborate together as a team in a series of Sprints where they apply modern engineering practices, and use the Scrum framework to cope with changes. Over the 3 days, participants learn how to develop increments of potentially releasable functionality from a realistic Product Backlog.
Participants concurrently do requirements engineering, design, development, testing, integration, and deployment within a single iteration. The course teaches how Agile engineering practices and supportive ALM tools improve a team’s capabilities even more.
The course is available in .NET and Java technologies, or trainers can work with the specific technology stack to make the course meet the specific needs. The .NET version was developed in partnership with Microsoft® and is the official Scrum training solution for Microsoft Visual Studio.
At the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Concurrently do requirements engineering, design, development, testing, integration and deployment within a single iteration
- Understand how modern Agile engineering practices and supportive ALM tools improve a team’s capability to deliver working software
- Define different aspects of a Scrum Team and what it means to be a team member
- Leverage .NET, Java and other tools as they become members of a Scrum Team
- Develop increments of potentially releasable functionality from a realistic Product Backlog
The Professional Scrum Developer course is intended for all members of a Scrum Development Team; architects, programmers, database developers, testers, and others with some technical knowledge. The class focuses on using technology to deliver software in Increments.
Scrum Developer Program Modules
Module 1: Using Scrum
Module 2: Working within a Scrum Team
Module 3: Definition of Done
Module 4: Development Practices
Module 5: Test Driven Development
Module 6: Pair Programming
Module 7: Code Review
Module 8: Using ALM Tools with Scrum
This program is 3 days of intensive training class.
There are no pre-requisite for this program, although it is recommended for participants to:
- Have studied the Scrum Guide
- Passed the Scrum Openassessment.
- Passed the Developer open
- Have a solid understanding of Scrum either through working on a Scrum Team, or through taking part in a Professional Scrum Foundationsor similar course.
- Have experience with the technologies listed below:
|.NET Courses||Java Courses|
|Visual Studio 2013||Eclipse for Java or similar IDE|
|C#, .NET & ASP.NET experience (discuss exact technologies with instructor)||Java, JUnit, Subversion or Git (discuss exact technologies with instructor)|
|Jenkins, and Sonar experience is beneficial|
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Developer course will receive a password to attempt the PSD I assessment. The industry-recognized PSD certification requires a minimum passing score on this rigorous assessment.
Professional Scrum Developer Certification will be awarded upon successfully passing the exam from Scrum.org
VENUE AND TIME
Time : 09.00AM – 05.00PM
Venue : AXA Tower 37th Floor Kuningan City, Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav. 18, Setiabudi – Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
Information Fee at proposal
Professional Scrum Developer™