06 – 08 January 2020 | Rp 14.500.000 at Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
17 – 18 February 2019 | Rp 14.500.000 at Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
02 – 04 March 2019 | Rp 14.500.000 at Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan
PRINCE2 Foundation Training Description
PRINCE2® (Projects IN Controlled Environments) is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. PRINCE2® is recognized as a world-class international product and is the defacto standard method for project management throughout the world. The PRINCE2® method is in the public domain, offering nonproprietary, best practice guidance on project management.
The PRINCE2® Foundation course will provide delegates with a detailed knowledge of the PRINCE2® methodology including the seven processes, seven themes, and seven principles central to running a project using the PRINCE2® method. The successful completion of the Foundation exam will give the delegate a recognized Foundation qualification. The Foundation level measures whether a delegate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2® method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2®.
PRINCE2 Foundation Training Objectives
At the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Learn, understand, and use the most important concepts of the PRINCE2® method
- Monitor a project within the boundaries of the Project Plan
- Participate effectively in a project in accordance with the PRINCE2® method
- Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven themes, the seven processes and sub-processes, and the seven principles
- State which management products are input to or output from the seven processes
- State the main purpose and key contents of the major management products
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles, and the management dimensions of a project
- Lay a firm Foundation knowledge to allow delegates to move onto Practitioner Level
- Understand the level of responsibility, authority, and accountability held by those involved in the project
- Articulate the steps needed to guide the project through controlled, well-managed, and visible sets of activities to achieve the desired results
PRINCE2 Foundation Program Modules
Module 1: Principles
- Continued business justification
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Manage by stages
- Manage by exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the project environment
Module 2: Themes
- Business Case
Module 3: Processes
- Starting up a project
- Directing a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing Stage Boundaries
- Closing a Project
It is intended for organizations or individuals seeing the need for a controlled approach to managing projects (including Project managers, consultants, and support staff).
This program is 3 days of intensive training class.
There is no pre-requisite for this program.
At the end of the program, the participants will be assessed with 60 minutes of PRINCE2® Foundation Exam.
PRINCE2® Foundation Certification will be awarded upon successfully passing the exam from APMG International.
This event will be held on the specified venue and schedule below:
- 06 – 08 Januari 2020
- 17 – 18 Februari 2020
- 02 – 04 Maret 2020
- 30 Maret – 01 April 2020
- 08 – 10 Juni 2020
- 06 – 08 Juli 2020
- 03 – 05 Agustus 2020
- 07 – 09 September 2020
- 05 – 07 Oktober 2020
- 02 – 04 November 2020
- 30 November – 02 Desember 2020
- Time: 09.00AM – 05.00PM
- Venue: AXA Tower – Kuningan City – Jakarta Selatan
PRINCE2 Foundation –Navigating you through all the essentials for running successful projects–