February 18 – 20, 2014 | IDR 8.500.000,-/ Person at Bandung
March 25 – 27, 2014 | IDR 8.500.000,-/ Person at Bandung
October 14 – 16, 2014 | IDR 8.500.000,-/ Person at Bandung
November 04 – 06, 2014 | IDR 8.500.000,-/ Person at Bandung
Description Training Piping and Pipeline :
This special practical approach course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of appliedpiping and pipeline technology: design aspects of piping & pipeline system, selection of materials andtypes of pipes, flanges, valves and fittings, handling of those materials, welding & installation techniques andprocedures, and the operation, inspection and maintenance of oil & gas piping and pipeline systems.
WHAT PARTICIPANT WILL GET:
After completion of this special course participant will:
- Better understand the description, classification, requirement and specification of pipes, flanges, valvesand fittings used for oil and gas transportation operation
- Improve ability on design, installation and maintenance
- Interpret and evaluate pipeline operation performance data
- Identify and solve problems in oil and gas transportation pipeline
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Technical and non-technical personnel of Oil and Gas Company who involves in or concern with design,selection, handling, installation, operation and maintenance of up-stream and down-stream oil and gaspipelines and/or industrial piping and those who responsible in stability of oil and gas or industrial fluidtransportation through pipeline system.
Outline Training Piping and Pipeline :
In this specially designed practical course participants will learn from and discuss with professional instructor the following subjects:
1. Oil & Gas Flow Stream Characteristics, Equipment and Facilities
- Hydrocarbon Properties and Oil & Gas Fluid Flow Characteristics
- Multi-phase Flow Gathering Lines, Manifolds and Accessory Equipment
- Oil & Gas Separation Stations and Facilities
- Water Treating and Disposal Equipment, Transportation Lines & Facilities
- Gas Treating and Processing Equipment, Transmission Lines & Facilities
2. Piping & Pipeline Materials, Standards and Codes
- Steel Materials for Piping & Pipeline
- Metallic Materials for Valves, Flanges and Fittings
- Piping Manufacturing Methods and Variation ofProducts
- Oil & Gas Pipeline Related Standards and Codes
- API 5L Line Pipe Specifications
3. Pipeline Operation Principles
- Piping & Pipeline Layout, Topography and Configuration
- Principles of Fluid Flow and Practical Flow Equation
- Multi-phase and Single-phase Oil & Gas Transportation/Transmission Practice
- Pump Operation in Oil and Water Pipeline system
- Compressor Operation in Gas Pipeline system
4. ANSI B.31 Series Standards and Requirements
- Preliminary Selection of Economic Diameter for Minimum Investment
- Stress Formula for Wall Thickness and Design Pressure Computation
- Pipeline Economics Computation Methods
- Oil or Water Transportation Pipeline Design Concept
- Gas Transmission Pipeline Design Concept
5. Pipeline Construction and Installation
- Choice of Design Procedure
- Stress Computation Methods in Design and Construction
- Pipeline Concrete Coating Parameters
- Hydrostatic Testing Requirements
- Construction/Installation Material Requirements
6. Pipeline Maintenance and Pigging Operation
- Potential Operating Problems and Maintenance of Pipeline Systems
- Inspection Techniques for Potential Failures and Wall Thickness & MAWP Reduction
- Pipeline Cleaning and Pigging Operations
- Pipeline Internal Maintenance and Chemical Injection
- Pipeline External Maintenance and the Cathodic Protection
7. Access Fittings for Maintenance, Chemical Injection and Monitoring
- Access Fitting Specifications, Configurations and Materials
- Chemical Injection, Fluid Sampling and Monitoring Equipment & Facilities
- Chemical Inhibitor, Scale Inhibitor and Biocide Materials
- On-line Corrosion and Scale Monitoring Techniques
- NACE Standards and Computation Methods for Pipeline Monitoring
This specially designed course will be conducted by Hilman Ahmad & Associates, an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Professional Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center, and has been practicing production operation & safety and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of Technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000. He has been delivering training course in production operation, maintenance & safety and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Quality training material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality training kits included calculator, T-shirt or jacket, cap, ect.
- Interactive presentation with discussion
- Convenient training facilities with five star quality
- Lunch per day
- Morning and afternoon coffee / tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Local drop and pick up for arrival and departure between airport to hotel.
- Half day city tour at the end of training session following by dinner with entertainment (optional)
- Exclusive flash disk.
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 8.750.000,-/ Person
- Registration deadline a weeks before training held.
This training will be conducted if we receive registration letter from 3 (three) participants (Minimum)
- February 19 – 21, 2013
- March 05 – 07, 2013
- November 12 – 14, 2013
PIPING AND PIPELINE : DESIGN, INSTALLATION, OPERATION, MAINTENANCE AND INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT