02 – 03 Januari 2019 | Rp. 4.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
25 – 26 Februari 2019 | Rp. 4.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
25 – 26 Maret 2019 | Rp. 4.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
15 – 16 April 2019 | Rp. 4.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
PERMIT TO WORK (PTW) TRAINING DESCRIPTION:
The Permit To Work system is essential for controlling certain types of work that are potentially hazardous. The permit specifies the work to be done, limitations, hazard identification, the precautions to be taken, protective equipment, authorisation etc . Permit To Work (PTW) forms are issued for different activities, i.e. Entry into Confined Spaces, Working at Height, Hot Works etc. The issuing of a permit should be strictly controlled and should only be issued by competent authorised personnel, the permit must also meet the legal organisational requirements. This training course will guide you through the relevant health and safety regulations and provide a practical experience of completing a permit to work form. This module works through the principles behind the Permit to Work system, providing examples of different types of permits and working through some of the general rules to be observed.
PERMIT TO WORK (PTW) TRAINING OBJECTIVES:
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Understand the importance of:
- proper definition of the work-scope and method
- the identification of hazards and precautions necessary to mitigate them
- the responsibilities of yourself and others under the Permit to Work scheme.
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of why Permits To Work should be implemented.
- Understand the legal implications.
- Be able to interpret information from a Work Permit
- Understand the duties under the Permit To Work system.
- Be able to use a PTW system and complete relevant documentation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS PERMIT TO WORK (PTW) TRAINING?
- This course is suitable for managers, supervisors, employees, self-employed, who are responsible for Permits To Work within the workplace.
PERMIT TO WORK (PTW) TRAINING OUTLINE
- Introduction to course objectives and administrative details.
- Legal Responsibilities
- An introduction to the legal system, including the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and Depnakertrans RI relevant regulations.
- Permit to Work (PTW) Key Players
- An examination of the relationship between those issuing permits and those working under PTW.
- PTW documentation
- A general appraisal on the formwork used during PTW and the importance of an integrated approach to PTW use.
- Practical application of PTW
- A practical based session including the filling in signing and completion of PTW.
- Final questions
PERMIT TO WORK (PTW) TRAINING INSTRUCTOR
Bambang Pamudji BSc.SE
Bambang Pamudji, B.Sc.,SE. has much real experiences, he is former Senior Health and Safety staff at PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja,PUSRI(Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang. He was born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He got his B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya in 1971 and was graduated from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University, UNSRI, Palembang in 1996. He has certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) from Depnakertrans RI/Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor SMK3 for Indonesian Association Fertilizer Producer. He has been teaching industrial training classes for many classes related to topics of his competencies, HSE. Many participants from many companies in Indonesia have participated in his training classes.
PERMIT TO WORK (PTW) TRAINING VENUE :
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
PERMIT TO WORK (PTW) TRAINING DURATION :
- 02 Jan 2019-03 Jan 2019
- 25 Feb 2019-26 Feb 2019
- 25 Mar 2019-26 Mar 2019
- 15 Apr 2019-16 Apr 2019
- 29 Apr 2019-30 Apr 2019
- 24 Jun 2019-25 Jun 2019
- 11 Jul 2019-12 Jul 2019
- 26 Agust 2019-27 Agust 2019
- 23 Sep 2019-24 Sep 2019
- 10 Okt 2019-11 Okt 2019
- 25 Nop 2019-26 Nop 2019
- 26 Des 2019-27 Des 2019
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- 4.500.000/person (full fare) or
- 4.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- 3.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak everyday of permit to work training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
PERMIT TO WORK (PTW)