29 – 30 Agustus 2019 | Rp 4.500.000/ peserta di Jakarta – CONFIRMED
16 – 17 September 2019 | Rp 4.500.000/ peserta di Jakarta
28 – 29 Oktober 2019 | Rp 4.500.000/ peserta di Jakarta
MEDIA RELATIONS STRATEGY AND EXECUTIONS TRAINING BACKGROUND
- Relation with media in this technology era has been growing faster.
- New medias (such as internet with its varieties of features) are attending to be a part of public daily / public can sharing information unlimited with no size limit.
- Media Relations Strategy Management (media relation) has to be appropriated with communication purpose that will be reached, and also can be a trend leader and growth of media itself.
MEDIA RELATIONS STRATEGY AND EXECUTIONS TRAINING OBJECTIVE
- The most mini media mapping with varieties of characters and forms (print, electronic, online; portal, blog, social media, etc.)
- Encourage participants to be able in formulating an appropriate strategy media relations and applicable in accordance with the purpose of organizational communication/company.
- Encourage participants to understand about media monitoring technique, clipping, analysis, tracking and reporting.
MEDIA RELATIONS STRATEGY AND EXECUTIONS TRAINING OUTLINE
- Media Relations between Theory vs Fact
- Pictures of Media Development in Indonesia
- Definition of Media Relations (between Theory and Fact)
- Character and how the media work between Theory and Fact
- The media relations work between Theory and Fact
- Strategy Arranging/ Media Relations Concept
Simulation preparation of concept / media relations strategy that appropriated to the purpose of communication organization / company
- Press Statement
Arrange communication message to media and how to distribute it in communicative, informative, well targeted and effective way.
- Planning of media relations activity
- Media Release
- Media Briefing
- Media tour
- Press Conference
- Media Monitoring
- Media Clipping
- Media Content Analyst,
- Media Tracking (count the PR Value & Ad value)
- Project Media Report
- Press Conferences (audience : press from mass media)
- Release Writing
- Media Tracking
TRAINING MATERIAL CONTENT COMPOSITION:
30% theory and 70% practice
Tarsih Ekaputra and Team
Tarsih Ekaputra has some skills such as Public Relations Strategy, Corporate / Personal Branding, Creative writing, journalist, proposal writing, media relations (familiar with media gathering, media monitoring, media content analyzing, etc.), workshops and training, creative consultant, media consultant and project development. Mr. Tarsih Ekaputra has experiences in advertising communication and media for seven years. Formerly still active as a journalist and member of journalist / business associations. Also he is copywriter which had done some creative copywriting projects such as: Sun Life Financial Indonesia, Siemens Hearing Aids, Kalbefarma, Kafe Taman Semanggi (KTS), BNI, PROMKES – DEPKES RI, Maluku Utara PR Campaign, Asosiasi Bank Pembangunan Daerah, etc. Since seven years ago, he had been handling communication (media relation and PR program). Mr. Tarsih Ekaputra is also as creative and PR consultant, he affiliate to some social organizations, and he actively become trainer for industrial training in Indonesia for topics of his competencies. He is also as books editors for some projects, then becoming journalist or writing activities. For these rich experiences of him,will be shared to participants of his training class.
Jakarta (Maxone Hotel Menteng, Balairung Hotel Matraman, Sentral Hotel, Haris Tebet, Gd Muamalat Institute, Ibis Manggadua, Little Amaroossa Residence, Cosmo Amaroossa, Zodiak MT. Haryono, Grand Tjokro)
- 29 Agust 2019-30 Agust 2019
- 16 Sep 2019-17 Sep 2019
- 28 Okt 2019-29 Okt 2019
- 18 Nop 2019-19 Nop 2019
- 26 Des 2019-27 Des 2019
- 4.500.000/peserta (bayar penuh) atau
- 4.250.000/peserta (early bird, yang membayar 1 minggu sebelum training) atau
- 3.950.000/peserta (peserta bergroup yang terdiri dari 3 peserta atau lebih dari 1 perusahaan yang sama)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training – VV (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)
MEDIA RELATIONS STRATEGY AND EXECUTIONS