01 – 03 April 2020 | Rp 6.500.000 per peserta di Yogyakarta
12 – 14 Mei 2020 | Rp 6.500.000 per peserta di Yogyakarta
23 – 25 Juni 2020 | Rp 6.500.000 per peserta di Yogyakarta
APPLIED MINING GEOSTATISTICS COURSE INTRODUCTION
Since geo-statistics developed by Prof George Matheron in 1960, it has been applied greatly in mining industry for mineral resources evaluation and reserves modeling. Geo-statistical method considers the spatial structure which is represented by variogram model in estimation methods such as polygonal, triangular grouping, inverse distance square, nearest point, etc. Moreover, parameters of variogram model can be drawn on to optimize the drilling pattern or the influence area of sampling points.
Kriging is the most famous geo-statistical method used for reserves estimation, and it has been known as BLUE (Best Linear Unbiased Estimator). Krigging variance can be applied to assess the uncertainly (error) of estimation result.
Beside kriging, there are any other geo-statistical methods employed for spatial characterization and modeling of natural resource such as conditional simulation. Geo-statistics can also be utilizing to evaluate mineral reserves classification.
APPLIED MINING GEOSTATISTICS COURSE OBJECTIVES
- To give knowledge about the concept of regionalized variable that is the principle of geostatistics method, analysis and interpretation of variogram.
- To give understanding about the principle of kriging method and its application for resources modeling and reserves estimation.
- To give introduction about the principle of geo-statistical simulation, uncertainly analysis, and their application in natural resources evaluation.
APPLIED MINING GEOSTATISTICS COURSE OUTLINE
- Review of statistics,
- Concept of regionalized variable,
- Concept of experimental variogram,
- Analysis of variogaram model and its interpretation
- Conventional reserves estimation methods
- Variance of dispersion and variance of estimation
- Principle of kriging method and its application
- Introduction about deterministic method
- Geo-statistical simulation
- Uncertainty analysis
- Reserves classification based on geo-statistical method
APPLIED MINING GEOSTATISTICS COURSE SCHEDULE
- Review of statistics
- Conventional reserves estimation methods
- Concept of regionalized variable and calculation of experimental variogram
- Analysis and interpretation of variogram
- Exercise and practice of variogram calculation and fitting model
- Concept of variance dispersion
- Concept of variance of estimation.
- Principle of kriging method and its application for reserve estimation
- Exercise and practice of kriging method
- Introduction and deterministic method for mineral deposit evaluation
- Uncertainty analysis based on kriging variance and conditional simulation
- Optimization of drilling pattern and reserves classification based on geo-statistical method
WHO SHOULD ATTEND APPLIED MINING GEOSTATISTICS COURSE?
- Miners (Engineer, Business Development Manager)
- Geo-scientist (Geologist, Geophysicist, Exploration)
- New Venture & Field Business Development
- Everybody or professional who want better understanding and to broaden the knowledge from the course subject
APPLIED MINING GEOSTATISTICS COURSE METHODS
- Case Study
APPLIED MINING GEOSTATISTICS COURSE INSTRUCTOR
- Nurkhamim, S.T., M.T.
- Untung Sukamto, M.T.
Instruktur merupakan dosen dan pengajar dari UPN Veteran Yogyakarta, dengan Program Studi Magister Teknik Pertambangan. Beliau adalah seorang praktisi dan sering menjadi nara sumber dalam berbagai pelatihan, workshop, dan seminar di bidang pertambangan.
- Batch 4 : 01 – 03 April 2020
- Batch 5 : 12 – 14 Mei 2020
- Batch 6 : 23 – 25 Juni 2020
- Batch 7 : 07 – 06 Juli 2020
- Batch 8 : 04 – 06 Agustus 2020
- Batch 9 : 28 – 30 September 2020
- Batch 10 : 06 – 08 Oktober 2020
- Batch 11 : 10 – 12 November 2020
- Batch 12 : 01 – 03 Desember 2020
- 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
Yogyakarta: Cavinton Hotel Yogyakarta; Neo + Awana Hotel Yogyakarta; Pesonna Malioboro Hotel Yogyakarta
Surabaya: Hotel Neo Gubeng Surabaya; Hotel Santika Pandegiling Surabaya
Malang: Ibis Styles Malang Hotel
Jakarta: Yello Hotel Manggarai Jakarta; Dreamtel Jakarta Hotel
Bandung: Serela Cihampelas Hotel Bandung; Grand Setiabudi Hotel Bandung; Grand Tebu Hotel Bandung
Bali: Ibis Bali Kuta Hotel; Hotel Neo + Kuta Legian Bali
In House Training : Depend on request
TUITION FEE TRAINING
- Publish Rate : Rp 6.500.000,- / participant
- Special Rate : Rp 6.100.000,- / participant (min 4 participants from the same company)
Bandung/ Jakarta/ Surabaya/ Malang:
- Publish Rate : Rp 7.000.000,- / participant
- Publish Rate : Rp 8.000.000,- / participant
- Meeting Room at hotel, Coffe Break, Lunch
- Module (hard & soft copy/flashdish)
- Training Kit, Souvenir, Sertifikat
- Airport pick up services
- Transportation during training
- Penginapan peserta training
- Pajak (Ppn 10 %)
Applied Mining Geostatistics