16 – 19 September 2019 | Rp 8.750.000/ peserta di Bandung
07 – 10 Oktober 2019 | Rp 8.750.000/ peserta di Bandung
18 – 21 November 2019 | Rp 8.750.000/ peserta di Bandung
INTRODUCTION ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEM PROTECTION
After completion this training participants will have gained a theoretical and applied understanding of power system protection. The performance of instrument transformers, transducers, protective relays, and circuit breakers is first addressed. These devices are then integrated into coordinated protective systems for generators, transformers, transmission lines, reactors, capacitor banks, system buses, etc. Although basic protection concepts are hardware-independent, the application of electromagnetic, solid state, and microprocessor-based relays will also be discussed. Trade-offs between reliability, selectivity, speed, simplicity, and economy are emphasized. This training is designed to them who want to know on electrical power system protection.
ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEM PROTECTION TRAINING OUTLINE
- system protection philosophies,
- system grounding,
- circuit breakers,
- Relay input sources:
- optical voltage and
- current transducers.
- Fundamental protection concepts:
- directional impedance, etc.
- Generator protection
- negative sequence,
- loss of excitation,
- out of step, etc
- Motor protection
- ground fault,
- locked rotor,
- phase rotation, etc
- Bus, reactor, capacitor bank protection.
- Transformer protection
- sudden pressure,
- over temperature,
- low oil, etc
- Line protection
- directional comparison,
- transfer trip, etc
- System stability, reclosing, and load shedding.
- pilot wire,
- power line carrier,
- fiber optics
- SCADA, etc.
- Discussion and cases study
Ir. Hasan Surya, MT. and Team
Ir. Hasan Surya, MT. is graduated from Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) for Bachelor and Master program at Electrical Engineering department. Since 1985 till now Ir. Hasan Surya is lecturer at electrical engineering Polytechnique ITB (POLBAN) and he is a head of department at electrical engineering. Ir. Hasan Surya have delivered some training topics related to his major expertise for many companies in Indonesia. Ir. Hasan Surya have been researching in electrical engineering and becoming speaker for some conference. Ir. Hasan Surya has also worked for some companies or institution so he has got much real experiences and now he is ready to share his knowledge and experiences to industrial world throught training class.
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
- 16 Sep 2019-19 Sep 2019
- 07 Okt 2019-10 Okt 2019
- 18 Nop 2019-21 Nop 2019
- 16 Des 2019-19 Des 2019
INVESTMENT PRICE/ PERSON
- Rp 8.750.000/ person (full fare) or
- Rp 8.500.000/ person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 8.250.000/ person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training – VV (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)
ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEM PROTECTION