JADWAL TRAINING ONLINE
22 – 23 Februari 2021 | Rp 3.900.000,- Online Training – CONFIRMED
CTDP TRAINING PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Training and development describes the formal, ongoing efforts that are made within organizations to improve the performance and self-fulfillment of their employees through a variety of learning and educational methods and programs. Training and development makes employees more productive and effective. It is actively and intimately related to all the personnel or managerial activities. It is an integral part of the whole management program with all its many activities functionally inter-related. Training and development is also important for any organization that wants to take advantage of changes, techniques and improvements.
Training and Development Professionals specializes in the creation of new and useful learning and training programs, primarily for employees of organizations. They works with organizations to design training programs, deliver training and sustain the benefits of this training by working with managers and stakeholders. As professionals in training and development, they will use their area expertise and skills to improve business performance and achieve an organization’s goals by understanding how employee learn and apply that learning in the workplace.
This Certified Training & Development Professional (CTDP) enables participants as training and development professionals to demonstrate a broad range of competencies including assessing training needs, designing learning, facilitating training, supporting transfer of learning, evaluating training and partnering with clients.
BY THE END OF THIS PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Develop an understanding of organizational training and development and the importance of developing others.
- Examine the basic principles of adult learning and define a trainer’s responsibility to ensure adults learn.
- Describe the training cycle and ensure learning occurs in the training cycle.
- Develop appropriate methods to conduct a Training Needs Assessment (TNA).
- Learn how to plan, develop, and deliver needed training.
- Explore the benefits and drawbacks of e-learning and determine what it takes to deliver successful virtual learning.
- Prepare the training environment, participants, and yourself as facilitator.
- Prevent training problems and deal with unexpected training problems.
- Recognize the purpose of evaluations, use Kirkpatrick’s Four Levels of Evaluation, and ROI for training.
- Discover how to follow up with your participants.
BENEFITS TO THE PARTICIPANTS:
- During the program participants will be provided with a comprehensive information which will be easy to re-use, reference, and share at the workplace.
- Throughout the program, you will have the opportunity to learn various concepts related to Training and Development Management as well as best practice approaches on how to build effective Training and Development strategies.
- As the program will be delivered by extensively experienced Industrial-Organizational Psychologist, you will have the opportunity to discuss, consult, and relate to Training and Development Management issues at your work place and understand how such issues would be resolved.
- After successfully completing the program, you will have the opportunity to brand yourself with the title Certified Training and Development Professional (CTDP).
REASONS WHY A CERTIFICATION HELPS YOU:
- Certification elevates the status of the training profession. As the number of certified training professionals grows, so does the status and prestige of the certification.
- Professional certification establishes credibility.
- Certification recognizes professional achievement. It is a visible reminder to co-workers and senior management of the holder’s expertise.
- Certification allows you to make a greater contribution to your organization’s success. The knowledge and visibility you gain provide you with an opportunity to make a difference in your organization.
- A highly valued certification gives you a distinct advantage in the job market. Certification gives you an extra measure of confidence as a candidate.
- Certification moves with you as you change organizations and careers.
Managers, Department Heads, Supervisors, Team Leaders, and anyone within an organization who is responsible for developing others. Trainers, Instructional Designers, and Human Resources / Organizational Development Practitioners, and everyone who are involved in the process of training needs analysis, coordinating and organizing training courses, and evaluating the results of training.
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods, to help all participants learn about designing, delivering, and evaluating a training session. All of the training will carried out in a relaxed supportive atmosphere. During the training session, participants had the opportunity to consult directly with the trainer on training and development issues and ways to overcome them.
CTDP TRAINING PROGRAM OUTLINE
TOPIC I : THE CONTEXT FOR TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Module 1 : What’s Training and Development?
- What is training and development and who uses it?
- What do trainers do?
- Do you have what it takes to be a trainer?
Module 2 : Adult Learning and Development
- Adult learning theory
- How do people learn
- Helping adults learn
- Who’s who and what’s what
Module 3 : The Training Cycle
- The overview of training cycle
- Learning and the training cycle
TOPIC II : DESIGNING TRAINING
Module 4 : Assessing Needs and Developing Learning Objectives
- The necessary of needs assessment
- Conducting needs assessments
- Gathering data about audience
- Write learning objectives
Module 5 : Developing the Training Design
- Designing a Dynamic Opening
- Designing the Body to Ensure Learning Occurs
- Adding with Visuals
- Designing a Finale That Brings Closure
Module 6 : Using Technology for Learning
- Technology Basics
- Exploring E-Learning’s Benefits and Drawbacks
- Delivering Webinars and Virtual Classes
- Blended Learning and New Options
Module 7 : Being Prepared to Succeed
- Preparing training environment
- Preparing participants
- Preparing yourself as a trainer
TOPIC III : DELIVERING A TRAINING SESSION
Module 8 : Implementing Training Designs: Your Job as a Facilitator
- Difference of training, facilitation, and presentation
- Facilitating successful training
- Participation prescription
Module 9 : Delivering Training
- BANG : Opening the training session
- Six disastrous debuts
- Creating a supportive learning environment
- Training like a Pro
- Asking and answering questions
Module 10 : Media and Other Visuals
- Select the best visual to do the job
- Ensure that the visual adds to the learning
- Look like a pro
- Using Social Media
Module 11 : Training Style
- Understand training style strengths
- Group dynamics
- Creating an energizing, exciting, encouraging environment
Module 12 : Addressing Training Problems
- Problems in the classroom
- Managing disruptive behaviors
- Overcoming your nervousness
- Problems can be prevented or resolved
TOPIC IV : IT’S THE FOLLOW-UP
Module 13 : Evaluation and Follow-Up After Training
- Purpose of evaluations
- Kirkpatrick’s Four Levels of Evaluation
- ROI for training
- What trainers do after training
CTDP TRAINING PROGRAM INSTRUCTURE
Dr. rer. nat Arief Fahmie, S.Psi., MA., Psikolog & Muthia Nurrakhmi, S.Psi, M.Psi, Psikolog and team —- Professional konsultan dibidang Human Resource yang telah memberikan training dan konsultasi di berbagai perusahaan baik BUMN, swasta nasional maupun multinasional.
Metode Training Online
Metode pelatihan online dapat dilakukan dengan dua metode dimana Peserta dapat memilih metode yang sesuai. Metode tersebut adalah :
Metode Peserta Belajar Online Mandiri (Asinkron) yaitu:
- Peserta mendownload materi pelatihan (dalam bentuk file PPT/PDF/video) dan belajar mandiri dengan waktu belajar diatur sendiri oleh peserta.
- Masa aktif tayang setiap materi pelatihan 4 minggu dengan disediakan konsultasi maks 4 jam online dihitung sejak materi mulai ditayangkan.
- Apabila diperlukan peserta dapat diskusi atau konsultasi terkait dengan materi yang akan difasilitasi oleh konsultan/trainer melalui berbagai media seperti Google Meet, Hang Out, Zoom, Team link, atau WhatsApp sesuai dengan kesepakatan.
- Tersedia paket harga khusus jika ada beberapa orang mendaftar untuk training yang sama dan dari perusahaan yang sama
Metode Live Online Training (Sinkron) yaitu:
- Instruktur mengajar secara LIVE dengan durasi 4 jam perhari selama 2 hari secara terjadwal
- Media Live training dapat menggunakan Google Meet, Hang Out, Zoom atau Team link.
- Tersedia harga khusus jika training yang sama diikuti oleh beberapa peserta dari perusahaan yang sama
Ketentuan Online Training
- Dianjurkan menggunakan laptop, bukan smartphone.
- Koneksi internet yang stabil.
- Buku dan alat tulis.
Platform yang digunakan
- Beberapa alternative platform Zoom, Google Meet, Hang Out, Team link atau Webex untuk conference live training
- Materi, tugas dan dokumen lain akan diupload dalam Google Classroom
- Peserta menginstall aplikasi sesuai yang akan digunakan
Investment dan Facilities
- Online training Rp 3.900.000,- belum termasuk PPN 10%
- Durasi : 2 hari training dengan 4 jam per hari dan hari ke 3 untuk ujian
- Jika melanjutkan sertifikasi ada tambahan biaya pembelian voucer ujian senilai $500 dengan kurs dollar pembayaran/pendaftaran dan dilaksanakan pada tanggal setelah training.
- Modul online training, try out online, dan ujian online
- Syarat Ujian: Melampirkan CV dan Mengisi Form AA yang disertai Scan KTP
- International Certification (if the participants pass the exam
Certified Training & Development Professional (CTDP) *International Certification by American Academy*