11 – 14 November 2019 | Rp 8.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
10 – 13 Desember 2019 | Rp 8.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
JADWAL TRAINING 2020
20 – 23 Januari 2020 | Rp 8.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
Big data is becoming one of the most important technology trends that has the potential for dramatically changing the way organizations use information to enhance the customer experience and transform their business models. How does a company go about using data to the best advantage? What does it mean to transform massive amounts of data into knowledge? In this book, we provide you with insights into how technology transitions in software, hardware, and delivery models are changing the way that data can be used in new ways.
As companies begin to evaluate new types of big data solutions, many new opportunities will unfold. For example, manufacturing companies may beable to monitor data coming from machine sensors to determine how processes need to be modified before a catastrophic event happens. It will be possible for retailers to monitor data in real time to upsell customers related products as they are executing a transaction. Big data solutions can be used in healthcare to determine the cause of an illness and provide a physician with guidance on treatment options.
Big data is not an isolated solution, however. Implementing a big data solution requires that the infrastructure be in place to support the scalability, distribution, and management of that data. Therefore, it is important to put both a business and technical strategy in place to make use of this important technology trend.
The objective of the training is to answer these questions:
- What is the architecture for big data? How can you manage huge volumes of data without causing major disruptions in your data center?
- When should you integrate the outcome of your big data analysis with your data warehouse?
- What are the implications of security and governance on the use of big data? How can you keep your company safe?
- What is the value of different data technologies, and when should you consider them as part of your big data strategy?
- What types of data sources can you take advantage of with big data analytics? How can you apply different types of analytics to business problems?
BIG DATA TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE
- Introduction to Big Data and it’s aspects
- Grasping the Fundamentals of Big Data
- Examining Big Data Types
- Digging into Big Data Technology Components
- Virtualization and How It Supports Distributed Computing
- Examining the Cloud and Big Data
- Big Data Management
- MapReduce Fundamentals
- Exploring the World of Hadoop
- The Hadoop Foundation and Ecosystem
- Appliances and Big DataWarehouses
- Big Data Analytic
- Defining Big Data Analytics
- Understanding Text Analytics and Big Data
- Customized Approaches for Analysis of Big Data
- Big Data Implementation
- Integrating Data Sources
- Dealing with Real-Time Data Streams and Complex Event Processing
- Operationalizing Big Data
- Applying Big Data within Your Organization
- Security and Governance for Big Data Environments
- Big Data Solutions in the Real World
- The Importance of BigData to Business
- Analyzing Data in Motion: A Real-World View
- Improving Business Processeswith Big Data Analytics: A Real-World View
- Big Data Best Practices
- Great Big Data Resources
RECOMMENDATION FOR PARTICIPANT: Participant must bring Laptop for practice sessions
INSTRUCTOR : Abdullah Fajar, S.Si.,M.Sc.
VENUE : Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
TRAINING DURATION : 4 days
- 20 Jan 2020-23 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020-13 Feb 2020
- 10 Mar 2020-13 Mar 2020
- 13 Apr 2020-16 Apr 2020
- 11 Mei 2020-14 Mei 2020
- 08 Jun 2020-11 Jun 2020
- 13 Jul 2020-16 Jul 2020
- 10 Agust 2020-13 Agust 2020
- 14 Sep 2020-17 Sep 2020
- 12 Okt 2020-15 Okt 2020
- 09 Nop 2020-12 Nop 2020
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp. 8.500.000/peserta (bayar penuh) atau
- Rp. 8.250.000/peserta (early bird, yang membayar 1 minggu sebelum training) atau
- Rp. 7.950.000/peserta (peserta bergroup yang terdiri dari 3 peserta atau lebih dari 1 perusahaan yang sama)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Modul Training
- Flash Disk berisi materi training
- ATK: NoteBook dan Ballpoint
- Foto Training
- Ruang Training dengan fasilitas Full AC dan multimedia
- Makan siang dan 2 kali coffeebreak
- Instruktur yang Qualified
- Transportasi untuk peserta dari hotel penginapan ke hotel tempat training – PP (jika peserta minimal dari satu perusahaan ada 4 peserta)