24 – 26 Oktober 2016 | USD 1,350 per peserta di Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta
29 – 30 Oktober 2016 (Jadwal weekend) | USD 1,350 per peserta di Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta
31 Oktober – 02 November 2016 | USD 1,350 per peserta di Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta
05 – 06 November 2016 (Jadwal weekend) | USD 1,350 per peserta di Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta
28 – 30 November 2016 | USD 1,350 di Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta
Background Training Accredited Supply Chain Analyst
This course shall describe a contemporary and international supply chain management. The increasing integration of all functions of the firm requires that supply chain professionals must be aware of the impact that logistical decision-making has on other elements of the firm’s strategic goals and objectives. In addition, the current logistics and supply chain professional must have an awareness of the changes in and increased use of technology, emphasis on strategic planning, and supply chain integration as a competitive imperative, and the practice of supply chain is a professional discipline.
Participants will be expected to gain a working understanding of how to identify reference and implement logistics management and control policies, standards and related supply chain/ logistics operation standards. Regarding the latter, the objective is to learn how to identify and interpret the requirements of the standards and. implement the standards in the logistics process.
Each class session will include discussion on logistics management, security, control or supply chain management issues that participants should be familiar with.
Objectives Training Accredited Supply Chain Analyst
At the completion of this course, the participants should be able to :
- To promote recognition and acceptance of professional status for people involved in supply chain operations among other areas of business management.
- To develop performance standards and operational guidelines that can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of supply chain management.
- To increase the degree to which the individual gains personal confidence, satisfaction, and pride from direct involvement in supply chain management and operations.
- The use of technology and information systems to provide the basis for firm- and supply chain-wide integration and cooperation is necessary for successful operations.
Contents Training Accredited Supply Chain Analyst (ASCA)
- Module 1: Introduction to Supply Chain
- Module 2: Value Chain Management
- Module 3: Logistics and Distribution
- Module 4: Outsourcing in SCM
- Module 5: Distribution and Warehousing
- Module 6: Logistics Cost Planning
- Module 7: Supply Chain Management Improvement
- Module 8: e-Supply Chain
- Module 9: SCOR Model
- Case Studies
Methods Training Accredited Supply Chain Analyst
- Case Study
Jadwal Training Accredited Supply Chain Analyst
Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
- 24 – 26 Oktober 2016
- 31 Oktober – 02 November 2016
- 07 – 09 November 2016
- 14 – 16 November 2016
- 21 – 23 November 2016
- 28 – 30 November 2016
- 05 – 07 Desember 2016
- 13 – 15 Desember 2016
- 19 – 21 Desember 2016
- 27 – 29 Desember 2016
Jadwal Weekend Training Accredited Supply Chain Analyst
- 22 – 23 Oktober 2016
- 29 – 30 Oktober 2016
- 05 – 06 November 2016
- 12 – 13 November 2016
- 19 – 20 November 2016
- 26 – 27 November 2016
- 03 – 04 Desember 2016
- 10 – 11 Desember 2016
- 17 – 18 Desember 2016
Investment dan Facilities Training Accredited Supply Chain Analyst
- Course, Exam & Certification (Non Residential) USD 1,350.- per participant in Yogyakarta| USD 1,450.- per participant in Bandung, Jakarta and Surabaya| USD 1,550.- per participant in Bali, Batam, Manado and Balikpapan
- Handbook and stationary
- International Certification (if the participants pass the exam)
American Academy Certified Consultant