13 – 16 Juni 2016 | Rp 7.950.000,-/peserta di Bandung
18 – 21 Juli 2016 | Rp 7.950.000,-/peserta di Bandung
22 – 25 Agustus 2016 | Rp 7.950.000,-/peserta di Bandung
19 – 22 September 2016 | Rp 7.950.000,-/peserta di Bandung
To reduce the effect of these load disturbances, sensors and transmitters collect information about the process variable and its relationship to some desired set point. A controller then processes this information and decides what must be done to get the process variable back to where it should be after a load disturbance occurs. When all the measuring, comparing, and calculating are done, some type of final control element must implement the strategy selected by the controller.
The most common final control element in the process control industries is the control valve. The control valve manipulates a flowing fluid, such as gas, steam, water, or chemical compounds, to compensate for the load disturbance and keep the regulated process variable as close as possible to the desired set point.
Many people who talk about control valves or valves are really referring to a control valve assembly. The control valve assembly typically consists of the valve body, the internal trim parts, an actuator to provide the motive power to operate the valve, and a variety of additional valve accessories, which can include positioners, transducers, supply pressure regulators, manual operators, snubbers, or limit switches.
Whether it is called a valve, control valve or a control valve assembly is not as important as recognizing that the control valve is a critical part of the control loop. It is not accurate to say that the control valve is the most important part of the loop. It is useful to think of a control loop as an instrumentation chain. Like any other chain, the whole chain is only as good as its weakest link. It is important to ensure that the control valve is not the weakest link.
Following are definitions for process control, sliding-stem control valve, rotary-shaft control valve, and other control valve functions and characteristics terminology.
OBJECTIVE TRAINING :
- To able know to introduction to control valves
- To able know to control valve performance
- To able know to valve and actuator types
- To able know to control valve accessories
- To able know to control valve selection
- To able know to special control valves
- To able know to installation and maintenance
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE:
- Introduction to Control Valves: What Is A Control Valve?, Process Control Terminology, Sliding-Stem Control Valve Terminology, Rotary-Shaft Control Valve Terminology, Control Valve Functions and Characteristics Terminology.
- Control Valve Performance: Dead Band, Actuator-Positioner Design, Valve Response Time, Valve Type And Characterization, Valve Sizing.
- Valve and Actuator Types: Control Valves, Control Valve End Connections, Valve Body Bonnets, Control Valve Packing, Characterization of Cage-Guided Valve Bodies, Valve Plug Guiding, Restricted-Capacity Control Valve Trim, Actuators.
- Control Valve Accessories: Positioners, Other Control Valve Accessories
- Control Valve Selection: Valve Body Material, Designations for the High Nickel alloys, Pressure-Temperature Ratings for Standard Class, Face-to-Face Dimensions, Control Valve Seat Leakage Classifications, Control Valve Flow Characteristics, Valve Sizing, Non-Destructive Test Procedures, Cavitation and Flashing
- Special Control Valves: High Capacity Control Valves, Low Flow Control Valves, High-Temperature Control Valves, Cryogenic Service Valves, Customized Characteristics and Noise Abatement Trims, Valves Subject to Sulfide Stress Cracking
- Installation and Maintenance: Proper Storage and Protection, Proper Installation Techniques, Control Valve Maintenance, Actuator Diaphragm, Stem Packing, Seat Rings, Bench Set.
SIAPA SEBAIKNYA MENGIKUTI TRAINING INI ?
Para praktisi tingkat operator, tingkat penyelia atau perencana bidang perawatan mesin pada industri rekayasa.
SUGENG ISDWIYANUDI, Ir. MT. And Team
was graduated from politeknik universitas brawijaya malang for his diploma in mechanical engineering majoring on mechanical maintenance and repairing, from ITS Surabaya for his bachelor in mechanical engineering majoring on production engineering, and from ITB Bandung for his master program in mechanical engineering majoring on production engineering. Now he is as lecturer at mechanical engineering Politeknik Negeri Bandung(before as poltek ITB). Ir. Sugeng Isdwiyanudi, MT. has followed many trainings/courses to improve his competence. He is active instructor who often deliver training for industrial participants in Indonesia, many topics he teachs in training e.g.: pump and piping, Operation and Maintenance Boiler, Operator pressure vessel 1 (cooperated with Depnaker RI), Operation and Maintenance Centrifugal Pump, Effective Shutdown Maintenance, Reliability Centered Maintenance, Advanced Reliability Performance and Hidden Failure Supporting, Management Inventory Control, Alignment, Balancing, and Vibration, Rotating Equipment: Operation and Maintenance, Material technique, Oil Analysis, Maintenance Management (Preventive and Predictive Maintenance),Heavy Equipment Maintenance, Basic Mechanical, Strength of Material, Electro Pneumatic and Hydraulic, Rotating Equipment Alignment and Vibration, Operation and Maintenance Diesel Engine, Operation and Maintenance Boiler, Operation and Maintenance Pump and Compressor, Pressure Vessel and Tank, Preventive and Predictive Maintenance, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Heavy Equipment Maintenance Management, Maintenance Equipment Management for Mining, Modern Maintenance and Spare Part Management System, NDT and Quality Assurance, Integrated Material Management, Effective Production Management, Plant Life Management through Reliability Based Inspection, Maintenance Planning, Scheduling, and Coordination, Integrated Maintenance Management and Control, Implementation RCM and RBI in Industries, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Operator Routine Daily Checklist and Driven Reliability, Measuring, Monitoring, and Analysis of Machinery Vibration, Vibration Prevention and Monitoring System, Advanced Application of CSI 2120/2130 and AMS Suite (RBM) for Condition Monitoring and Troubleshooting, Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), NDT and Quality Assurance, Piping System. In campus he teachs for some subjects e.g.: industrial metrology, quality control, Instrumentation and measurement, machining technique, production system and quality control, Pneumatics and hydrolics, measurement system, measuremen technique(Metrology of Geometry), mechanics vibration, management of production process, product quality control, statistics application in mechanical engineering, machining process technology, Practice of industrial metrology, pneumatics control system. In campus he has many experiences e.g.: as head of Laboratory industrial Metrology POLBAN, as head of Laboratory Metrology POLBAN, as director SPMU TPSDP POLBAN (ADB Loan 1792-INO), director assistant administration and finance SPMU TPSDP POLBAN (ADB Loan 1792-INO), head of production research group POLBAN, head of department mechanical engineering P4D, department secretary of mechanical department P4D, head of Laboratory Pneumatics and Hydrolics P4D. He invites industrial participants to share and discuss in his training class..
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
TRAINING DURATION :
- 13 Jun 2016-16 Jun 2016
- 18 Jul 2016-21 Jul 2016
- 22 Aug 2016-25 Aug 2016
- 19 Sep 2016-22 Sep 2016
- 17 Oct 2016-20 Oct 2016
- 07 Nov 2016-10 Nov 2016
- 13 Dec 2016-16 Dec 2016
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp. 7.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 7.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 7.500.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak everyday of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
CONTROL VALVE: OPERATION, MAINTENANCE, AND TROUBLE SHOOTING