19 – 21 Maret 2014 | Rp.7.500.000 per peserta at Hotel MM UGM, Yogyakarta
23 – 25 April 2014 | Rp.7.500.000 per peserta at Hotel MM UGM, Yogyakarta
12 – 14 Mei 2014 | Rp.7.500.000 per peserta at Hotel MM UGM, Yogyakarta
18 – 20 Juni 2014 | Rp.7.500.000 per peserta at Hotel MM UGM, Yogyakarta
ABSTRACK Cash Management for Oil & Gas Industry
As we move into the 21st century, the ability to leverage the financial resources including effective cash monitoring and management is becoming essential factors in every company’s ultimate success or failure. Decisions about personnel, drilling for reserves, production, acquiring or divesting assets; or forging strategic alliances are all financial in nature. An expanding global oil and gas economy has dramatically changed the role of finance functions magnitude of their affect throughout the company.
Without sound cash management, it not only can, but probably will. Every organization, large and small, must manage the generation and expenditure of cash to ensure that bills can be paid on time. This course will provide a strong fundamental and ground in cash management issues and practices. It will provide a foundation for appreciating and supporting cost reduction programs and other efforts to maintain appropriate levels of working capital.
OUTLINE Cash Management for Oil & Gas Industry
- Why a Company Holds Cash
- Objectives and Decisions
- Collection and Disbursement Procedures
- Managing the Cash Flow
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Evaluation of Costs of Cash Management Services
- Cash Management Models
PARTICIPANT Cash Management for Oil & Gas Industry
- Junior to middle management finance staff and managers preparing for taking role in cash monitoring and management function (treasury positions)
- Accountant, Financial Analyst, Business Analyst, Budget Analyst, Treasury Staff, and other finance function staffs.
- Non-financial staff and managers (Drilling and E&P Engineers, Logistic, Purchasing, Contract) at all levels who are interested to gain and upgrade their skills in cash monitoring and management.
INSTRUCTOR Cash Management for Oil & Gas Industry
Dr. Nurrofiek, SE, MSi. Akt
TIME AND VENUE Cash Management for Oil & Gas Industry
Hotel MM UGM Yogyakarta
- Februari 19-21, 2014
- Maret 19-21, 2014
- April 23-25, 2014
- Mei 12-14, 2014
- Juni 18-20, 2014
- Juli 16-18, 2014
- Agustus 20-22, 2014
- September 17-19, 2014
- Oktober 15-17, 2014
- November 19-21, 2014
- Desember 17-19 2014
- 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
TUTION FEE Cash Management for Oil & Gas Industry
- Biaya Rp. 7.500.000 per peserta (Non Residential).
- Pembayaran dapat dilakukan pada saat pelatihan
Training Modules, Training Kit, Certificate, Exclusive Souvenir, Dinner & City Tour, Coffee Break & Lunch
Cash Management for Oil & Gas Industry – Monitoring and Analysis