20 – 21 April 2020 | Rp 4.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
11 – 12 Mei 2020 | Rp 4.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
02 – 03 Juni 2020 | Rp 4.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
SECURITY RISK ASSESSMENT TRAINING INTRODUCTION
Security Risk Analysis is an essential security management tool, the standards for which are determined by whatever management decides it wants to accept in terms of actual loss (Broder, James F.,”Risk Analysis and the Security Survey”, Third Edition, Butterworth-Heinemann); thus, this process is highly important for management in order to prepare company against (potential) crime from occurring and to reduce security risks towards business operation, since without or with substandard Security Risk Analysis, threats may not be identified or the company is not well prepared for such threats, resulting in huge loss for the company.
This method is specifically used to determine security risk level of a specific process; thus appropriate security countermeasures can be put in place.
SECURITY RISK ASSESSMENT TRAINING OUTLINE
- Introduction to Security Risk Analysis and Security Risk Management
- Introduction to FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis)
- Introduction to Process Risk Assessment
- Introduction to types of security countermeasures
- Exercise on Process Security Risk Assessment
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS SECURITY RISK ASSESSMENT TRAINING?
Managers holding security functions (Security Managers, Safety Managers), employees assigned to design security system, supervisors responsible for security of specific area(s), or management who is concern with the current security system and/or wishes to reduce crime or security risks within his/her area of responsibility.
TRAINING INSTRUCTOR SECURITY RISK ASSESSMENT
Win Leftian Noor, SE., MM. ICPS.
Win Leftian Noor, SE., MM., ICPS is a security practitioner and an expert with an educational background Master Degree in Management, and a certified ICPS (International Crime Prevention Specialist) which supports him in developing a well-planned, systematic approach to security management.
He is well-experienced in performing various security functions, e.g.:
- development of Security Management System, and 3 year Security Strategic Goals/Objectives,
- development of security procedures, Security Unrest Plan, and Crisis Management Plan,
- development of Security Work Programs and budgets, etc
He also developed security approaches such as: Crime Diamond Theory and Security Hierarchy of Risk Control. He focuses on Security Risk Management and Analysis by performing research and observation, and by adapting various analysis from other disciplines to security, e.g.: Benefit-Cost Analysis, Risk Management, Root-Cause Analysis (Ishikawa Fishbone Analysis), FMEA (Failure-Mode and Effect Analysis), SCAT (Systematic Cause Analysis Technique), Trend Analysis, Statistical Analysis, etc. To date, he has developed concepts for two security software, i.e.: FASRIM (Facility Security Risk Management) and SYSCAT (Systematic Cause Analysis Tool).
TRAINING VENUE SECURITY RISK ASSESSMENT
Yogyakarta (Ibis Styles Hotel/ Ibis Malioboro Hotel/ Jambuluwuk Hotel/ Cavinton Hotel/ Grand Zuri Hotel, dll)
TRAINING DURATION SECURITY RISK ASSESSMENT
- 20 Apr 2020-21 Apr 2020
- 11 Mei 2020-12 Mei 2020
- 02 Jun 2020-03 Jun 2020
- 20 Jul 2020-21 Jul 2020
- 03 Agust 2020-04 Agust 2020
- 21 Sep 2020-22 Sep 2020
- 05 Okt 2020-06 Okt 2020
- 02 Nop 2020-03 Nop 2020
- 21 Des 2020-22 Des 2020
- Rp. 4.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 4.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 3.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Modul Training
- Flashdisk Training berisi materi training
- ATK: NoteBook dan Ballpoint
- Foto Training
- Ruang Training dengan fasilitas Full AC dan multimedia
- Makan siang dan 2 kali coffeebreak
- Instruktur yang Qualified
- Transportasi untuk peserta dari hotel penginapan ke hotel tempat training – PP (jika peserta minimal dari satu perusahaan ada 4 peserta)
APPLIED PROCESS SECURITY RISK ASSESSMENT (FAILURE MODE AND EFFECT ANALYSIS)