11 – 13 September 2019 | Rp 6.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
07 – 09 Oktober 2019 | Rp 6.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
13 – 15 November 2019 | Rp 6.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
Pelatihan ini bertujuan memberikan pengetahuan bagi peserta mengenai pengoperasian kapal secara aman dan memenuhi peraturan dan ketentuan keselamatan pelayaran yang berlaku.
MANFAAT TRAINING PENGOPERASIAN KAPAL
Setelah mengikuti pelatihan ini, peserta diharapkan memiliki kompetensi dan mampu :
- Menjelaskan dan melaksanakan pengoperasian kapal secara aman dan mematuhi peraturan dan ketentuan keselamatan pelayaran yang berlaku.
- Mengetahui dan memahami peraturan dan ketentuan keselamatan pelayaran.
- Mengetahui dan memahami rambu-rambu kenavigasian laut baik secara visual, audio maupun elektronik.
Peserta pelatihan diharapkan adalah awak kapal atau petugas yang diberi kewenangan mengoperasikan kapal.
MATERI TRAINING PENGOPERASIAN KAPAL
- Pengertian peraturan dan ketentuan keselamatan pelayaran yang berlaku di IndonesiaRambu-rambu kenavigasian baik visual, audio dan elektronik
- Menjalankan kapal secara benar dan aman
- Praktek lapangan(untuk inhouse)
- Diskusi interaktif
INSTRUKTUR TRAINING PENGOPERASIAN KAPAL
Capt. Bob Subandrio, M. Mar
Capt. Bob Subandrio, M. Mar was born in Semarang, 11 July 1962. His formal education are as following: Merchant Marine Academy MPB III, B.P.3.I.P Jakarta MPB II, B.P.3.I.P Jakarta MPB I, General Pilotage Course Australian Maritime College, Mooring Master Education at Jakarta , Competency Test Safety Health & Loose Preventing, ISPS Code Training at Jakarta, Others Training Development Dimensions International, Up Dating Ahli Nautika 1 ( ANT 1 ) / Master Mariners. Mr. Bob Subandrio has good valuable job experiences as following As Apprentice MV. Ganda Bhakti (Learning, Practise on the motor vessel Ganda Bakti for become junior Officer), As Second Mate MV. Niaga 29 (The hole responsibility navigator officer on motor vessel Niaga 29, Meratus shipping company), As Second Mate MV. Meratus, Meratus Shipping company (The hole responsibility navigator officer on motor vessel Meratus), As Third Mate MV. Pearl Glory, Perintis Line shipping Company (Safety equipment officer motor vessel Pearl Glory), As Chief Officer MV. Pan Asia Satu (The hole cargo officer and vise of master Pan Asia Express line shipping company), As Instructor Marine Merchant Academy (The hole responsibility university level instructor), As Chief Officer MV. Pangempang (Cargo officer and vise of master pangempang jayanti shipping line company), As Master MV. Caraka Jaya Niaga III-17(the hole responsibility as the master of the ship / General Leader, hold on all responsibility during ship operational, Kresna abadi Line shipping company), As Branch Manager PT Carsurin Ltd. Balikpapan (The hole responsibility running operational surveyor company on Balikpapan Indonesia), As Master MT. Lumintu (the hole responsibility as the master of the ship / General Leader, hold on all responsibility during ship operational, Langgeng Shipping Company), As Master MV. Surya Tulus (the hole responsibility as the master of the ship / General Leader, hold on all responsibility during ship operational, Surya shipping company), As Sr. Specialist Marine/ Berthing Master of Mining company Newmont Nusa Tenggara (The hole responsibility berthing / un berthing vessel 60.000 – 100.000 m/t DWT, Supervisor Loading/ unloading during vessel alongside at the wharf benete Indonesia, supervisor loading/ unloading ship to ship during vessel stay on benete bassin Indonesia, lead 165 person who work at benete port control), and present Mr. Bob Subandrio becoming As Instructor University Level (Universitas Hang Tuah) and sometimes as Mooring Master hire by PT TJS and duty on MT Pradapa. , and also As Mooring Master in Tuban Marine Terminal JOB Pertamina PetroChina East Java . (The hole responsibility handling all Tanker with Tandem system and supervisor Loading Crude Oil). With these his much real valuable experiences and good knowledge He will share to participants of his industrial training class.
Yogyakarta (Ibis Styles Hotel/ Ibis Malioboro Hotel/ Jambuluwuk Hotel/ Cavinton Hotel/ Grand Zuri Hotel, dll)
- 11 Sep 2019-13 Sep 2019
- 07 Okt 2019-09 Okt 2019
- 13 Nop 2019-15 Nop 2019
- 18 Des 2019-20 Des 2019
- 6.500.000/person (full fare) or
- 6.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- 5.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training – VV (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)
Public Training Information