9 – 11 Oktober 2013 | Rp. 5.500.000,- di Amaris Hotel Bandung
Modern organizations have to survive and thrive in a very volatile environment. In order to cope, many organizations have resorted to downsizing, mergers and consolidations. Modern organizations have to change in order to survive and thrive in a highly competitive and ever-changing environment. But how can it be done so that those who remain can be expected to be energized and effective? This 2-day introduction to managing organization development is designed to show what can be done to increase the probability that members and stakeholders will support development efforts undertaken by an organization.
MATERI TRAINING ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT
- The Nature of Organizations as Open System
- How Change Occurs
- Diagnosing Symptoms of Organization Decy
- Appreciating the Assets and Opportunities of the Organization
- Describing the Desired Reality
- Designing a Change Framework
- Defining Indicators of Success of a Change Plan
- Roles of a Change Agent
- Case Study
Manager, Supervisor, HRD Personel.
Bambang W. Nugroho
Praktisi Komunikasi & Organisasi
- Training Kit
- Module / Handout
- Coffee Break
- 9 – 11 Oktober 2013
- pukul 08.30-16.30 WIB
Amaris Hotel Bandung
- Biaya pelatihan ini sebesar Rp. 5.500.000,-/ perpeserta Non-Residensial.
- Pengiriman 3 peserta dari perusahaan yang sama Rp. 5.000.000,-/peserta non residensial.