21 – 23 oktober 2013 | Rp. 5.900.000,- / peserta at Jogjakarta Plaza Hotel, Yogyakarta – Confirmed
LATAR BELAKANG TRAINING NEED ANALYSIS
The accurate identification of the training needs of an organization is crucial for its success and development. However, theory does little to assist those who face this difficult task. It is not simply a matter of deciding on the location, scope and magnitude of the needs. Priorities need to be set and linked to those of other functions within the organization as well as the goals of the organization as a whole.
Based on this thought, we design this workshop to help company to better manage their limited resources in improving their people skills.
MATERI TRAINING NEED ANALYSIS
1. Introduction / Background
- Workshop objectives
- Expectation of participants.
2. Nature and Scope of Needs Analysis
- Some Basic Concepts
- A general Model for Diagnosing Needs
3. Generic Approach of Needs Analysis
- Problem Identification and Analysis
4. Techniques for Assessing Individuals Needs
- Various Approaches to Assessing Individual Needs
5. Techniques for Assessing Group Needs
- Various Approaches to Assessing Group Needs
6. Techniques for Assessing Organizational Needs
- Various Approaches to Assessing Organizational Needs
7. Closing (Summary and Conclusion).
TRAINING METHOD NEED ANALYSIS
- Case Study
Trainer Training Need Analysis
TIME AND PLACE Training Need Analysis
- 21 – 23 oktober 2013
- Melia Purosani Hotel Yogyakarta
TRAINING FEE Need Analysis
Rp. 5900.000,- peserta / non recidential
FACILITY Training Need Analysis
- Training Kit(tas + alat tulis,Flashdisk,Jaket)
- Lunch + 2 X Coffee Break