21 – 23 Januari 2019 | Rp 6.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
18 – 20 Februari 2019 | Rp 6.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
18 – 20 Maret 2019 | Rp 6.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
01 – 03 April 2019 | Rp 6.500.000/ peserta di Bandung
EXPORT IMPORT TRAINING INTRODUCTION
Export – import activities to be an important activity in the trade area. Nowadays A country will not able to stand in there own food without creating trade with another countries. Therefore, every country have to make trades with another.
To conduct export import activities, some knowledge about sales contract, custom clearance , shipment of goods, incoterm are needed . From the description mention above and to overcome the one who have problems regarding export – import, therefore we are conducted “EXPORT – IMPORT COURSE ”
EXPORT IMPORT TRAININGOBJECTIVES
The objectives of this course are :
- To make the participants understand the function of export – import.
- To make the participants able to manage export import activities.
- To improve the skill of participants with regards to the export import activities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
The target of this course are :
- Manager / official who is responsible to conduct export import activities.
- Manager / official who is in charge in dealing with custom.
- Manager / official who always deal with transporting goods from and to another country.
- Every one who want to know this topics
EXPORT IMPORT TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE:
1. THE OVERVIEW OF EXPORT IMPORT ACTIVITIES .
- The back ground and the definition of export import. : Describes the back ground, the definition and the important of export import.
- The scope on international trade: Explain the scope of international trade.
- The benefit of export import activities : Explain the benefit of export – import activities for a country and another countries who conducting such activities.
2. SALES CONTRACT
- General : Explain the requirements of deal between importer and exporter regarding their trade.
- The negotiation : Describes the process of negotiation between importer and exporter
- Steps of Sales Contract : Describes the steps of conducting sales contract between both party.
- Content of Sales Contract : Explain the content of sales contract to be done
- Terminology of sales contract : Explain some terminology used in sales contract
- Approve of sales contract : Describe the requirements of sales contract that can be approved
- The objectives of incoterm :Describe the objectives of incoterm.
- The reason of updating incoterm : Discuss about the reasons why incoterm shoul be update
- General guidance of using incoterm : Explain about how to use incoterm in the export – import activities
- Incoterm terminology : Discuss about terminologies used in incoterm.
4. EXPORT PROCESS ACTIVITIES
- Export Actors : Explain the actors who involve in the export process
- Sales Contract Process : Discuss about the process of sales contract with regards to shipment activity.
- L/C opening Process : Describe the process opening letter of credit regarding export activity.
- Cargo shipment Process : Explain the process of how to shipment the goods
- Shipping Document Negotiation Process : Describe the shipping documents regarding export activities.
5. CUSTOM CLEARANCE
- About the custom : Discuss about the function and main duty of custom.
- Acknowledgement import and export of goods through the custom : Explain about fill in the form that used to import and export the goods for custom needs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Manager, Officer who are responsible for Export import Process
- Manager, Officer who are in charge of carriage of goods from the point of origin to point of destination.
- Manager, Officer who always deal with customs process
- Every one who want to know this topics
EXPORT IMPORT TRAINING INSTRUCTOR
Rini Susilawati, SE.,MM. seorang dosen di beberapa perguruan tinggi di Bandung dan Jawa Barat, seperti di politeknik LP3I Bandung, Universitas Jenderal Ahmad Yani(Unjani), politeknik praktisi,STIE Kridatama,politeknik Piksi Ganesha,STIMIK PKN LPKIA, AKPI. Beliau pernah berpengalaman bekerja di beberapa perusahaan, seperti pernah di bagian operational and marketing export import, staff adm penjualan dan staff akunting. Ibu Rini Susilawati,SE.,MM. Sudah sering menjadi instruktur di training industri untuk judul-judul di bidang kompetensi Beliau, seperti letter of credit, export import, filing system,customer service excellent, logistik pengadaan barang dan jasa, dan dasar-dasar pasar modal, sudah banyak perusahaan di Indonesia sudah menjadi peserta di kelas-kelas training Beliau.
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll.
DURASI TRAINING :
- 21 Jan 2019-23 Jan 2019
- 18 Feb 2019-20 Feb 2019
- 18 Mar 2019-20 Mar 2019
- 01 Apr 2019-03 Apr 2019
- 13 Mei 2019-15 Mei 2019
- 19 Jun 2019-21 Jun 2019
- 22 Jul 2019-24 Jul 2019
- 19 Agust 2019-21 Agust 2019
- 16 Sep 2019-18 Sep 2019
- 21 Okt 2019-23 Okt 2019
- 18 Nop 2019-20 Nop 2019
- 09 Des 2019-11 Des 2019
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp. 6.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 6.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 5.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training – VV (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)
EXPORT – IMPORT