17 – 20 September 2013 | IDR 7,000,000.00 per participant di Yogyakarta
15 – 18 Oktober 2013 | IDR 7,000,000.00 per participant di Yogyakarta
26 – 29 November 2013 | IDR 7,000,000.00 per participant di Yogyakarta
BALL MILL DESCRIPTION
Having skilled team plays a key role in the optimal utilization of the grinding installation in the cement plant. The operators and process engineers must be able to evaluate all the process variables in order to optimize the production economy. This course provides an in depth understanding of grinding theory and maintenance of the equipment and gives you the tools to audit your own installation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND on BALL MILL TRAINING?
The course is designed for participants with previous experience in mill operation such as process engineers, mill operators and technicians.
SUMMARY OUTLINE of BALL MILL TRAINING
- Cement ball mill types. (Design, operating principles and fundamentals)
- Mill ventilation and gas handling in milling systems
- Ball mill, internal installations and grinding media charges
- Calculation of power consumption for ball mill and grinding media charges
- Automatic process control for cement mill systems
- Separators, types and their mode of operation
- Calculations for separator control the influence of separator efficiency on power consumption and particle size distribution
- Maintenance of grinding media charges in relation to wear
- Cooling and grinding aids
- General measurements and calculations for determination of gas and airflows
- Optimization of mill grinding system
- Sampling and sample preparation for clinker and cement
- Maintenance of the ball mil systems
- Alignment of the mill
- Main and auxiliary drives
- Shell and head liner measurement
- Lubrication and jacking systems
- Measurement and types of journal bearings.
- Case Study
COURSE SPEAKER of BALL MILL TRAINING
Teguh Pudji Purwanto, Ir, MT
Teguh Pudji Purwanto experienced more than 26 years in mechanical industry.
IDR 7,000,000.00 per participant non residential
TIME & VENUE
- 17-20 September 2013
- 15-18 Oktober 2013
- 26-29 November 2013
- 4 days (08 am – 04 pm)
- Module / Handout
- Training Kit
Ball Mill Operations and Maintenance