20 – 22 Februari 2017 | Rp. 5.950.000/peserta di Jakarta
27 – 29 Maret 2017 | Rp. 5.950.000/peserta di Jakarta
24 – 26 April 2017 | Rp. 5.950.000/peserta di Jakarta
29 – 31 Mei 2017 | Rp. 5.950.000/peserta di Jakarta
Software and hardware testing is a dynamically growing area; vendors and customers of software and hardware components recognize the need of structured and sophisticated testing methods which help them to identify and eliminate bugs more efficiently, make testing time more effective and ensure that the product they create or buy is of the expected high quality.
Software testing is an investigation conducted to provide stakeholders with information about the quality of the product or service under test. Software testing can also provide an objective, independent view of the software to allow the business to appreciate and understand the risks of software implementation. Test techniques include, but are not limited to the process of executing a program or application with the intent of finding software bugs (errors or other defects).
This Software Testing Foundation training is based on the *ISTQB (International Software Testing Quality Board) Foundation. This training will provides comprehensive first-level training for anyone involved in software testing. It covers the fundamentals of testing: definitions of testing standards, planning, managing the lifecycle, reviews and the tools available. Techniques for creating tests are described and practised. The training incorporates *the ISTQB (International Software Testing Quality Board) Foundation Aligned.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?:
This training is intended for, i.e.:
- Software Tester engineer
- Software Quality Assurance
- Project Manager
- Software Developer
- Anyone currently involved in testing or about to move into a testing role will benefit from attending this training
The participants will get the knowledge and skills of Software Testing Foundtion. Participants will learn how to:
- Explain the terminology associated with the ISTQB understand the principles and psychology of testing
- Describe verification, validation and the steps in the testing lifecycle
- Produce a project test plan
- Understand the test management lifecycle
- Produce test designs using equivalence partitioning, boundary value analysis and state transition techniques
- Use static techniques to assess quality and coverage
- Appreciate the different tools available for automating testing
- All participants will get Software Testing TOOLKIT consisting of Learning Material, References, Process and Templates, Samples of Case Study
- Experienced and Internationally Certificied Trainer will guide participants in Case Study Session using Hands-on Approach
SOFTWARE TESTING FOUNDATION MATERIAL OUTLINE:
The fundamentals of testing:
- Why testing is necessary; harm caused by defects in software; root causes; testing and quality assurance; what testing is; general testing principles; fundamental test process and the psychology of testing
Testing throughout the software life cycle:
- Software development models; relationship between development, test activities and work products in the development life cycle, project and product characteristics and context; test levels, objectives, typical objects and targets of testing; functional, non-functional, structural and change-related testing; confirmation and regression testing; maintenance testing; regression testing and impact analysis in maintenance.
EXERCISES AND PRACTICES
- Reviews and the test process; software work products and the different static techniques; importance and value of static techniques; difference between static and dynamic techniques; typical formal review process; different types of review: informal review, technical review, walkthrough and inspection; explain the factors for successful performance of reviews; static analysis by tools; defects and errors identified by static analysis; typical benefits; typical code and design defects identified.
Test design techniques
- Identifying test conditions and designing test cases; categories of test design techniques; specification-based (black-box) and structure-based (white-box) approaches; equivalence partitioning; boundary value analysis; decision tables; state transition diagrams, use case testing; structure-based or white-box techniques; code coverage; statement and decision coverage; control flows using statement testing and decision testing; coverage; experience based techniques; choosing techniques.
EXERCISES AND PRACTICES
- Test organization; independent testing; tasks of typical test leader and tester; test planning and estimation; ‘Standard for Software Test Documentation’ (IEEE 829); typical factors that influence the effort related to testing; estimation approaches (metrics-based and expert-based); test preparation and execution tasks; exit criteria; test progress monitoring and control; metrics and reporting; configuration management; risk and testing; incident reporting and management.
Tool support for testing
- Types of test tool; effective use of tools; potential benefits and risks; introducing a tool into an organization
EXERCISES AND PRACTICE
Ir. Muhammad Tavip, MPM, Cert.HR and Team
- Muhammad Tavip, Ir., MPM, Cert. HR pemegang sertifikasi internasional Project Management berdasarkan PMBOK – PMI, USA dan Human Resource Management (US-based), Alumni of Institut Teknologi Bandung (1992) dan Post Graduate Diploma dari University of South Australia, Adelaide (1995). Beberapa Sertifikasi Internasional yang dipegangnya adalah: Project Management (PM)/ITPM, Software Business Analysis (SBA), Systems Analysis and Design (SAD), Software Quality Assurance (SQA), Software Testing Professional (STP), IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL ), Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP).
- Memiliki pengalaman lebih dari 15 tahun di bidang IT, Management and Business. Beliau Mengelola Proyek berskala Nasional dan International. Memberikan jasa konsultansi di bidang Project Management dan IT Pr0ject Management, Enterprise Project Management using Project Server 2003/2007/2010, Pelatihan dan Konsultansi Implementasi Balanced Scorecard, dan IT Management consulting. Beliau merupakan salah satu pendesain software Balanced Scorecard MBRIO yang telah digunakan beberapa perusahaan swasta berskala UKM.
- Beliau berpengalaman lebih dari 10 tahun memberikan pelatihan baik public maupun in-house dan Coaching untuk bidang IT Management termasuk: Project Management (PM)/ITPM, Software Business Analysis (SBA), Systems Analysis and Design (SAD), Software Quality Assurance (SQA), Software Testing Professional (STP), IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL V2 and V3 ), Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP), IT Risk Management, Information Security Management based on PBI, , COBIT 5 Foundation, Operation Management ( supply chain management, logistics management, warehouse management, inventory management), project financing.
- Dari tahun 2001 s/d sekarang Beliau telah membimbing lebih dari 5000 para project Manager di Indonesia mempelajari Project Management dan IT Project Management berdasarkan standard defector PMBOK – PMI, USA mulai dari versi 2000, 2004, dan PMBOK 2008
Jakarta( Hotel Ibis Arcadia/Hotel Harris Tebet/Hotel Oak Tree/Setiabudi Building 2)
TRAINING DURATION :
- 20 Feb 2017-22 Feb 2017
- 27 Mar 2017-29 Mar 2017
- 24 Apr 2017-26 Apr 2017
- 29 May 2017-31 May 2017
- 19 Jun 2017-21 Jun 2017
- 24 Jul 2017-26 Jul 2017
- 28 Aug 2017-30 Aug 2017
- 25 Sep 2017-27 Sep 2017
- 23 Oct 2017-25 Oct 2017
- 27 Nov 2017-29 Nov 2017
- 27 Dec 2017-29 Dec 2017
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 5.950.000/peserta (bayar penuh) atau
- Rp 5.750.000/peserta (early bird, yang membayar 1 minggu sebelum training) atau
- Rp 5.500.000/peserta (untuk peserta bergroup yang terdiri dari 3 orang peserta atau lebih dari 1 perusahaan yang sama)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training – VV (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)