25 – 27 Januari 2017 | Rp. 6.950.000/peserta di Bandung
22 – 24 Februari 2017 | Rp. 6.950.000/peserta di Bandung
08 – 10 Maret 2017 | Rp. 6.950.000/peserta di Bandung
26 – 28 April 2017 | Rp. 6.950.000/peserta di Bandung
TRAINING INTRODUCTION RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY & MAINTAINABILITY ANALYSIS
Reliability, availability and maintainability (RAM) is one of the most current maintenance program used in oil and gas industry at design (FEED) stage or in operation stage. The reliability data, in terms of MTTF, MTBF will be evaluated for each individual equipment and system. The reliability of the system is determined using a reliability block diagram by considering serial or parallel arrangement of the equipment that construct the system (e.g. gas process plant). Maintainability is defined, and assumptions are made according to data history of similar equipment/system or engineering judgment. Sensitivity analysis is also performed for various cases of MTTR including logistical support for parts and materials to evaluate which factors become the major contributors to the maintainability and availability. For RAM modeling, various foreseeable scenarios, including the effect of logistic time delay, can also be developed. The major cause for unreliability and unavailability related to down time will be discussed, and the necessary steps to avoid that condition will be recommended. In this training, the OREDA (2004), BS 5760 and ISO 14224 as primary RAM sources will be consulted.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY & MAINTAINABILITY ANALYSIS
- Defining the system by utilize the PFDs, P&IDs and equipment lists
- Obtaining necessary failure rate data and repair from reliable resources, e.g. OREDA and in accordance with the industry standard ISO 14224
- Determine individual equipment reliability
- Determining the MTTR. Calculating reliability and availability of the system (plant level)
- Performing sensitivity modeling for various cases of MTTR including logistic supports for parts and materials.
- Outlining the major causes of non-availability and production inefficiency and propose improvements to the equipment/systems maintenance programs where appropriate
TRAINING BENEFIT RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY & MAINTAINABILITY ANALYSIS
RAM analysis will benefit the maintenance engineers to manage both rotating and static equipments and their asset in more quantitative manner using proper statistics data generated from historic or well known reliability data based. Unavailability of the equipments and plants can therefore be numerically predicted and so plant downtime can be more managed.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY & MAINTAINABILITY ANALYSIS TRAINING?
Plant and Pipeline Operators, Supervisors, Engineers and Manager.
TRAINING INSTRUCTOR RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY & MAINTAINABILITY ANALYSIS
Dr. Ahmad Taufik, M.Eng.
Dr.Ahmad Taufik,M.Eng. is Risk and Integrity Specialist, and Chairman for Indonesian Society for Reliability (ISR). He got his doctorate program from Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA (1996). He is now also a lecturer at Graduate Study Program at Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) teaching for risk and integrity assessment related courses. He has been interacting with oil and gas companies for more than 10 years for training, consultant and project implementation. This much experiences in oil and gas industries will be shared by him in training class. Dr. Ahmad Taufik has much work experiences joining in some institution such as at Lloyd’s Register as Operation Manager, , PT. Surveyor Indonesia and PT. AT Solusi as consultant and trainer. And at present Dr. Ahmad Taufik is an Asset Integrity Specialist for PT Pertamina PHE-ONWJ (formerly BP West Java, Indonesia). He has performed in depth study in integrity research for pipeline, mechanical and pressurized system. He is member of ASM and ASME. He has wide interest including RBI, PIM, FTA, FMECA, RCA, RAM study and many other risk engineering areas. Dr. Ahmad Taufik has been chairman and speakers for many Oil and Gas International Conferences in Indonesia, (INDOPIPE, MAPREC), Malaysia (ASCOPE), Singapore and China (IPTEC) for the last five years. He has taught many training class on his expertise topics for many companies in Indonesia.
- Kagum Group Hotel Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
TRAINING DURATION :
- 25 Jan 2017-27 Jan 2017
- 22 Feb 2017-24 Feb 2017
- 08 Mar 2017-10 Mar 2017
- 26 Apr 2017-28 Apr 2017
- 02 May 2017-04 May 2017
- 19 Jun 2017-21 Jun 2017
- 26 Jul 2017-28 Jul 2017
- 09 Aug 2017-11 Aug 2017
- 27 Sep 2017-29 Sep 2017
- 25 Oct 2017-27 Oct 2017
- 08 Nov 2017-10 Nov 2017
- 27 Dec 2017-29 Dec 2017
HARGA INVESTASI/PESERTA :
- 6.950.000/peserta (bayar penuh) atau
- 6.750.000/peserta (early bird, yang membayar 1 minggu sebelum training) atau
- 6.500.000/peserta (peserta bergroup yang terdiri dari 3 peserta atau lebih dari 1 perusahaan yang sama)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Training CD Contains Training Material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or Waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or Backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training Room with Full AC Facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified and experienced instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from venue of training(if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY & MAINTAINABILITY ANALYSIS