18 – 20 April 2016 | Rp. 6.500.000/peserta at Bandung
16 – 18 Mei 2016 | Rp. 6.500.000/peserta at Bandung
13 – 15 Juni 2016 | Rp. 6.500.000/peserta at Bandung
18 – 20 Juli 2016 | Rp. 6.500.000/peserta at Bandung
OVERVIEW INCIDENT INVESTIGATION, PREVENTION AND PROACTIVE IMPROVEMENT:
The impacts of accidents are harm to people, damage to property, loss to process, loss to profit and damage to environment. To prevent a recurrence of the accident, the professional and effective investigation should be conducted. To benefit from a loss producing event, a thorough and timely investigation of the accident is needed. The investigation will provide knowledge of what is really going on in the work place. Some types of accident investigation is a part of almost every safety program. Even when the purpose of the program is properly defined, investigation is often poorly done.
This course aims to give participants valuable tools such as accident causes analysis techniques,time proven accident investigation,etc. The real reasons for what has happened is seldom determined and solutions are ineffective. After attending this course, the participants will be able to :
- Conduct proper evaluation of the accident risks.
- Perform professional and effective accident/incident investigations
- Develop adequate controls to minimize or eliminate the problems which will appear repeatedly with different symptoms.
- Define trends of the accidents.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?:
The course is structured for anyone who has assignment to investigate accidents/incidents. Such as Safety Professionals, prospective members of investigation team or managers responsible for investigations.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE INCIDENT INVESTIGATION, PREVENTION AND PROACTIVE IMPROVEMENT:
- Government Safety Regulations of Accident Reporting and Investigation.
- Investigation Pre-Planning, Team Selection and Investigation Tools.
- Supporting data collections ( i.e. photography, sketching and mapping).
- Interview Techniques.
- Analysis of damaged parts and accident reconstruction.
- Using of SCAT Chart.
- Human Factors in Accident Investigation.
- Individual and Group Exercises / Discussions / Presentations.
- Safety Films / VCD Shows
- Pre-Test, Post-Test, Course Evaluation.
Bambang Pamudji, Former Senior Health and Safety staff of PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja (Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang .Born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He was B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya 1971 and graduate from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University 1996. Having certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment from Depnakertrans/ Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor
He is a Senior HSE consultant, trainer and auditor. He has experiences as Behaviour Based Safety Lecturer since 2007( in house training at PT. Pindo Deli Karawang Timur, and PT. South Pacific Viscous Purwakarta ; in public training with parcipants from PT. Pertamina, PT. Inco, and CYNNOC) .
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
TRAINING DURATION :
- 18 Apr 2016-20 Apr 2016
- 16 May 2016-18 May 2016
- 13 Jun 2016-15 Jun 2016
- 18 Jul 2016-20 Jul 2016
- 29 Aug 2016-31 Aug 2016
- 19 Sep 2016-21 Sep 2016
- 17 Oct 2016-19 Oct 2016
- 14 Nov 2016-16 Nov 2016
- 19 Dec 2016-21 Dec 2016
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- 6.500.000/person (full fare) or
- 6.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- 5.950.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Training Module
- Flashdisk contain training material
- NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Foto
- Training room with full ac facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffee break everyday of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation from hotel of participants to hotel of training VV (if minimal participants from the same company is 4 )