20 – 21 Agustus 2018 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta di Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta
27 – 29 Agustus 2018 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta di Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta
03 – 05 September 2018 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta di Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta
12 – 14 September 2018 | Rp 5.900.000,- per peserta di Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta
Descriptions Training Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity, a strategic imperative and a competitive advantage in an environment where you must plan for the unexpected, maintain operations, and meet regulatory demands.
Course also covers recovery time and recovery point objectives (RTO and RPO). Built upon the concepts ofical risk analysis and business impact planning, this course is designed to provide a foundation and guide to coordinated organizational emergency response and event management during and after a disruptive occurrence.
The course contains a number of practical sessions, designed to build on the comprehensive components of the module, and to encourage inquisitive debate and the sharing of knowledge and practical experience among the participants.
The qualification promotes a hands-on approach to Crisis Management by applying effective standards, enabling participants to make immediate use of the module on their return to their organizations that demand for rapid and practical crisis management solution.
Objectives Training Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Identify the core pieces and functions of an integrated, effective, corporate business continuity program
- Describe key Business Continuity terms and concepts, such as: determining critical business functions, the “MARC” (Minimum Acceptable Recovery Configuration), Recovery Time Objectives, Recovery Point Objectives, Recovery Time Capabilities, information technology disaster recovery technical solution designs standards and practices
- Understand how to effectively determine business unit business resumption requirements for loss of workspace, loss of information technology, and loss of personnel.
- Understand how to approach crafting effective information technology recovery time capabilities for key systems that will meet business units’ stated needs, and how to address “the gap” which may be discovered between business units’ information technology recovery requirements and available money or capabilities
- Understand the core quality control concepts surrounding the development and use of scorecards in evaluating business resumption and disaster recovery plans, and standardized objective metrics in information technology testing
- The conspicuous benefits of the course shall be felt upon immediate implementation of the theories and concept described and conveyed during the course.
- Structured and systematic in crisis management approach is one of the benefits by attending the course..
Outline Training Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Course Intro and Asset Identification
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Planning for Organizational Readiness
- Incident Response
- Contingency Strategies for Business Resumption Planning
- Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity
- Crisis Management
- Case Study
Hotel Ibis Malioboro ,Yogjakarta
- 20 – 21 Agustus 2018
- 27 – 29 Agustus 2018
- 03 – 05 September 2018
- 12 – 14 September 2018
- 17 – 19 September 2018
- 24 – 26 September 2018
- 01 – 03 Oktober 2018
- 08 – 10 Oktober 2018
- 15 – 17 Oktober 2018
- 22 – 24 Oktober 2018
- 29 – 31 Oktober 2018
- 05 – 07 November 2018
- 12 – 14 November 2018
- 21 – 23 November 2018
- 26 – 28 November 2018
- 03 – 05 Desember 2018
- 10 – 12 Desember 2018
- 17 – 19 Desember 2018
- 26 – 28 Desember 2018
Investasi dan Fasilitas
- Rp 5.900.000 (Non Residential)
- VIP training Rp 7.900.000 (4 Hari , Non Residential dengan tambahan Fasilitas Paket studi lapangan/ City tour dan Belum Termasuk Pajak PPn 10%)
- Quota minimum 2 peserta
- Fasilitas: Certificate,Training kits, USB,Lunch,Coffe Break, Souvenir
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel (berlaku bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 3 peserta)
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan. MM, MBA, and Team