17 – 19 Mei 2016 | Rp. 10.500.000 per peserta di Hotel Merapi Merbabu, Yogyakarta
14 – 16 Juni 2016 | Rp. 10.500.000 per peserta di Hotel Merapi Merbabu, Yogyakarta
25 – 27 Juli 2016 | Rp. 10.500.000 per peserta di Hotel Merapi Merbabu, Yogyakarta
10 – 12 Agustus 2016 | Rp. 10.500.000 per peserta di Hotel Merapi Merbabu, Yogyakarta
Each crude field has unique quality characteristics. Marketing generally consists of providing assays describing these characteristics in great detail to potential customers, who are usually refineries.
In many cases, the quality of the product must either conform to government regulations and/or by industry standards. With little product differentiation, price becomes very important. This is particularly true for business-to-business sales.
When selling direct to individuals, product differentiation plays a more important role. Oil companies selling gas will try to differentiate their products by highlighting performance characteristics and additives. They may highlight a more positive experience that a customer may receive by using their service stations instead of the competition’s. However, this does not amount to much because the products and services are very similar between companies. Price remain very important as is evidenced in the gasoline price being advertised on a big display in front of every service station. As such, advertising budgets for oil companies tend to be pretty small compared to other industries in the retail game
- Globalization and Oil&Gas Industry Framework
- Contemporary issues in strategic marketing in the O & G industry (national laws and regulation, self-regulation, technology and environment issues)
- Market orientation and competition
- Target Segments
- Understanding Organizational Buying Behaviour
- Positioning a First Nation Business
- Positioning and Marketing Objectives
- The Role of Associations and Governments
- Overview of Selected Marketing Communication Instruments
- Overview of Target Customers Active
- Future directions and recommendations for strategic marketing in the organization
Oil and Gas Finance or Accountants, Managers of Oil Marketing Companies, Managers of Oil Trading Companies, Managers of petroleum retail outlets, Petroleum Regulators.
Drs. Edi Purwoko, ST, MT
- Hotel Merapi Merbabu, Yogyakarta
- 17-19 Mei, 14-16 Juni, 25-27 Juli, 10-12 Agustus, 19-21 September, 12-14 Oktober, 9-11 November, 19-21 Desember 2016