08 – 09 Februari 2018 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Bandung
08 – 09 Maret 2018 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Bandung
05 – 06 April 2018 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Bandung
10 – 11 Mei 2018 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Bandung
International Commercial Terms, known as “Incoterm”, are internationally accepted terms defining the responsibilities of exporters and importers in the arrangement of shipments and the transfer of liability involved at various stages of the transaction. Incoterms do not cover ownership or the transfer of title of goods. It is crucial to agree on an Incoterm at the start of a negotiation/quotation of a sale, as it will affect the costs and responsibilities involved in shipping, insurance and tariffs. The new Incoterm 2010 rules were revised by the International Chamber of Commerce and will become effective January 1, 2011. Four terms were eliminated (DAF, DEQ,DES, DDU) and two were added: Delivered at Place (DAP) and Delivered at Terminal (DAT). The modifications affect obligations, risk transfer, and cost sharing for the seller and buyer, resulting in better clarification and application of the eleven (11) Incoterm, and consistent with the way global trade is actually conducted since the last update in 2000. In any sales transaction, it is important for the seller and buyer to agree on the terms of sale and know precisely what is included in the sale price. Exporters should choose the Incoterm that works best for their company, but also be prepared to quote on other terms. Therefore, to improve the knowledge and skill human resources with regards to Incoterm , we are offering the Incoterm 2010 course.
The objectives of this course:
- To make the participants understand the function of Incoterm in trading areas.
- To make the participants able to conduct trading using Incoterm 2010 efficiently and effectively
- To improve the knowledge and skill regarding Incoterm 2010 and solve the problems that might found during the trading conducted.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING
The target of this course are:
- Manager / official Logistics Staff (Domestic & International) who is responsible to manage the logistic operation of company .
- Manager / official Legal Dept/Outside Counsel who are in charge of purchasing .
- Manager / official of finance who always deal with Purchasing, Insurance and Claims.
- Salespersons and Sales Support Staff (Domestic & International) who always deal with trading and create of sales contract.
- Freight Forwarders
- Customs House Brokers
- PRE TEST
- THE OVERVIEW OF INCOTERMS .
- INCOTERM DEFINITIONS- CHANGES
- Review & discussion
- POST TEST
MATERIAL OUTLINE INCOTERM 2010
1. PRE TEST
2. THE OVERVIEW OF INCOTERM .
- The development of Incoterm.
- The applications of Incoterm.
- The changes of Incoterm.
3. INCOTERM DEFINITIONS- CHANGES
- The 11 Incoterm 2010 .
- Any Mode or Modes of Transportation Terms.
- Sea and Inland Waterway Transport Terms
4. Review & discussion
5. POST TEST
Rini Susilawati, SE.,MM. seorang dosen di beberapa perguruan tinggi di Bandung dan Jawa Barat, seperti di politeknik LP3I Bandung, Universitas Jenderal Ahmad Yani(Unjani), politeknik praktisi,STIE Kridatama,politeknik Piksi Ganesha,STIMIK PKN LPKIA, AKPI. Beliau pernah berpengalaman bekerja di beberapa perusahaan, seperti pernah di bagian operational and marketing export import, staff adm penjualan dan staff akunting. Ibu Rini Susilawati,SE.,MM. Sudah sering menjadi instruktur di training industri untuk judul-judul di bidang kompetensi Beliau, seperti letter of credit, export import, filing system,customer service excellent, logistik pengadaan barang dan jasa, dan dasar-dasar pasar modal, sudah banyak perusahaan di Indonesia sudah menjadi peserta di kelas-kelas training Beliau.
Kagum Group Hotel Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
- 08 Feb 2018-09 Feb 2018
- 08 Mar 2018-09 Mar 2018
- 05 Apr 2018-06 Apr 2018
- 10 May 2018-11 May 2018
- 07 Jun 2018-08 Jun 2018
- 05 Jul 2018-06 Jul 2018
- 20 Aug 2018-21 Aug 2018
- 06 Sep 2018-07 Sep 2018
- 10 Oct 2018-11 Oct 2018
- 08 Nov 2018-09 Nov 2018
- 06 Dec 2018-07 Dec 2018
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 3.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 3.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 3.500.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training – VV (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)