01 – 03 September 2015 | Rp 7.000.000 di Yogyakarta
27 – 29 Oktober 2015 | Rp 7.000.000 di Yogyakarta
10 – 12 November 2015 | Rp 7.000.000 di Yogyakarta
01 – 03 Desember 2015 | Rp 7.000.000 di Yogyakarta
DESCRIPTIONS PROCESS SAFETY INFORMATION:
This process safety information shall include information pertaining to the hazards of the highly hazardous chemicals used or produced by the process, information pertaining to the technology of the process, and information pertaining to the equipment in the process.
COURSE CONTENT TRAINING PROCESS SAFETY INFORMATION :
- Toxicity information
- Permissible exposure limits
- Physical data
- Reactivity data
- Corrosivity data
- Thermal and chemical stability data
- Hazardous effects of inadvertent mixing of different materials that could foreseeably occur.
- Information pertaining to the technology of the process.
- Information concerning the technology of the process shall include at least the following:
- A block flow diagram or simplified process flow diagram (see Appendix B to this section);
- Process chemistry;
- Maximum intended inventory;
- Safe upper and lower limits for such items as temperatures, pressures, flows or compositions
- An evaluation of the consequences of deviations, including those affecting the safety and health of employees.
- Where the original technical information no longer exists, such information may be developed in conjunction with the process hazard analysis in sufficient detail to support the analysis.
- Information pertaining to the equipment in the process.
- Relief system design and design basis
- Ventilation system design
- Safety systems
- Case Study
DR. Bambang Murtjahjanto
- Tanggal 01-03 September 2015
- Tanggal 27-29 Oktober 2015
- Tanggal 10-12 November 2015
- Tanggal 01-03 Desember 2015
Rp 7.000.000,-/person/Non Recidential
- Training Kit
- Lunch + 2 X Coffee Break
- Pick Up Participant