28 – 31 Oktober 2019 | Rp 8.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
19 – 21 November 2019 | Rp 8.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
03 – 06 Desember 2019 | Rp 8.500.000/ peserta di Yogyakarta
This Course is composed of two parts. The first part covers the theory includingfundamentals concepts of finite element,manual design calculations of Pipe Stress Analysis with anemphasis on piping systems. The second part focuses on the practical application of piping stress analysis using computer programs “CAESAR II Demo version” to build piping systemmodels and interpret the output.The course will be conducted using the hands-on methode where participant will operate the software directly to do the exercises. The Piping Engineer who has gone through the Advance Pipe Stress Analysis Course can work independently in areas of design, layout, analysis, construction, operation in field like refinery, Petrochemical, Chemical Industry.
PIPE STRESS ANALYSIS TRAINING OUTCOME
- To apply the piping system stress analysis requirements of International Codes
- To understand how to use piping analysis software to meet these requirements
- To understand specific illustrations used based on the Caesar IITo understand specific illustrations used based on the Caesar II
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
Working – Diploma Degree in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with Piping Knowledge.
PIPE STRESS ANALYSIS TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE
This Course is composed of two parts:
- The first part discusses the fundamentals of Advance Pipe Stress Analysis with an emphasis on piping systems.
- The second part focuses on the practical application of piping stress analysis using computer programs “CAESAR II (Demo Version)” to build piping system models and interpret the output.
- Basic stress concept
- Role of Stress Engineer
Detailed study of:
- Basic stress strain theory
- Concept of stress range
- Different type & functions of pipe supply
- Design system for sustain, expansion & occasional loading
- Preparing stress critical line list
- Stress system formation
- Theory of load case (forces, thermal, pressure load)
- Static Analysis
- Dynamics Analysis
- Overview of Caesar II
- Basic of spring/expansion joints
- Modeling procedure in CAESAR
- Modeling practice, hands on training (Demo Version)
Paryana Puspaputra was born in Kotabumi on January 19, 1964, is a Lecturer at the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Industrial Technology, Indonesia Islamic University – Indonesia. Undergraduate from Department of Mechanical Engineering, Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia (ITB) in 1990 and master degree in Mechanical Engineering Department of Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan in 1996. He achieved his doctorate degree in Department of Mechanical Engineering, Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia (ITB) in 2012. He is also experienced as consultant and training instructure for several manufacturing and oil company, such as Chevron, Total, KPA, Petrokimia, Semen, Indonesia Power, etc. His background in mechanical equipment and machinery is completed with knowledge in instrumentation technology which was started from his final project in undergraduate by making software and data acquisition for predictive maintenance, and continued with his graduate thesis in control system for nano technology. There are researches and industrial implementation in data acquisition such as building the DNC system for production-shop using CNC machine, developing the balancing machine for Panasia Indosyntex – Bandung, SCADA system Development based on Fuji Electric control system (for IPAL – Pertamina – Cilacap, Toxic Gas Monitoring – Dieng – Central Java, etc). Moreover, he is also an official trainer of softwares for design and manufacturing base on CAD/CAM Technology (AutoCAD, Inventor, and Delcam PowerShape, ArtCAM) and familier with some finite element based analysys softwares such as Moldflow, ANSYS, SAP, CAESAR II, etc.
Yogyakarta (Jambuluwuk Hotel/ Ibis Malioboro Hotel/ Ibis Styles Hotel/ Cavinton Hotel/ Harper Hotel/ Melia Purosani Hotel/ Grand Zuri Hotel)
- 28 Okt 2019-31 Okt 2019
- 18 Nop 2019-21 Nop 2019
- 03 Des 2019-06 Des 2019
- Rp. 8.500.000/ person (full fare) or
- Rp. 8.250.000/ person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 7.950.000/ person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training – VV (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)
PIPE STRESS ANALYSIS USING SOFWARE CAESAR II