30 September – 04 Oktober 2019 | Rp. 9.750.000/ peserta di Bandung
11 – 15 November 2019 | Rp. 9.750.000/ peserta di Bandung
09 – 13 Desember 2019 | Rp. 9.750.000/ peserta di Bandung
Ohsas 18001: 2007 Auditor Training Objective
On successful completion, delegates will be trained Auditors, competent to audit their own organization:
- Be able to prepare, plan, conduct internal audits,
- Be able to report the results whilst identifying efficiencies and opportunities for improvement of the Management Systems.
Interactive learning techniques are used to maximize delegate participation, including workshops designed to broaden the knowledge of system and audit applications.
Further, the delegate will be made aware of good current practices and be encouraged to develop constructive audit skills through analysis and self appraisal.
Persons who should attend this course include:
- Personnel who audit within their own organization.
OHSAS 18001: 2007 is a management tool which can be used by an organization to better affect its occupational health and safety management policies and programmes.
It is essential for an organization to understand its performance against its requirements; and whenever possible, to identify opportunities for improvement. To achieve these objectives, an organization must set out to conduct internal reviews of itself. These are called internal audits.
Internal audits are mandated in OHSAS 18001 : 2007 through the clause 4.5.5.
The intent of this process is to ensure the organizations knowledge of itself and how it is performing to its requirements. This process is charged to the internal auditor, whether developed from within or hired from outside.
Success in the auditing process is characterized by reliance on a number of principles. These principles make the audit experience an efficient and reliable tool in support of management policies and controls, providing information on which an organization can act to improve its performance.
Course Content OSHAS 18001
- Course Programme
- Course Learning Objectives
- Delegate Responsibilities
- Continuous Assessment Process
- Guidelines for Auditors
- Session 1: Introduction to OH&S Management Systems
- Session 2: The OHSAS 18001 Standard- Overview
- Session 3: Risk Assessments, tool and techniques
- Workshop 1 : Hazard identification
- Session 4: The OHSAS 18001 standard, clause 4.4
- Workshop 2: Risk assessment
Delegate review and Day 1 – – – – – General Knowledge review
- Session 5: The OHSAS 18001 Standard, clause 4.5. & 4.6
- Workshop 3: OHSAS 18001 Questioner
- Module: Occupational Health & Safety legislation
- Session 6: Registration, certification and auditor competence
- Session 7: Audits : definition, principles, types,, programme management
- Session 8: Audit Planning
- Workshop 4: Audit planning
- Session 9: Preparing the audit plan
- Workshop 5: Document Review
Delegate review and Day 2 – – – – – General Knowledge review
- Session 10: Conducting the Audit
- Workshop 6: Audit role play
- Part 1: Preparation for an audit; development of working document
- Session 11: Audit review
- Workshop 7: Audit Role Play
- Part 2: role play; feedback and group discussion
- Workshop 8: Interpretation of Standard; Classification of finding/ finding satetements/ CARs
Delegate review and Day3 – – – – – General Knowledge review
- Session 12 : Audit reporting ang follow-up
- Role play : Demonstration of closing meeting
- Briefing and distribution of final case studies
- Workshop 9 : Case study; team preparation for formal presentations
- Examination review
- Specimen Exam paper;
- Key elements of course learning objectives
- WRITTEN EXAMINATION
- Workshop 10 : Case study
- Workshop 10 : Case study presenatation
- Presentation following the formal closing meeting format and content. Each team memberhas a sahared responsibilkity in presentating the results of an analysis of assigned safety management system.
- Course review and summary
- End of course
The training modules are highly interactive and include question and answer sessions, experience sharing, partial live site audit and exercises.
Former Senior Health and Safety staff of PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja (Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang .Born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He was B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya 1971 and graduate from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University 1996. Having certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment from Depnakertrans/ Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor
He is a Senior HSE consultant, trainer and auditor. He has experiences as Behaviour Based Safety Lecturer since 2007( in house training at PT. Pindo Deli Karawang Timur, and PT. South Pacific Viscous Purwakarta ; in public training with parcipants from PT. Pertamina, PT. Inco, and CYNNOC) .
Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
- 30 Sep 2019-04 Okt 2019
- 11 Nop 2019-15 Nop 2019
- 09 Des 2019-13 Des 2019
INVESTMENT PRICE/ PERSON
- 9.750.000/ person (full fare) or
- 9.500.000/ person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- 9.250.000/ person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak everyday of OHSAS 18001 training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)
OHSAS 18001: 2007 AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE