JADWAL TRAINING ONLINE
14 – 15 Oktober 2020 | Rp 2.000.000,- Online Training
11 – 12 November 2020 | Rp 2.000.000,- Online Training
JADWAL TRAINING KELAS
24 – 26 November 2020 | Rp 6.500.000 per peserta di Yogyakarta
15 – 17 Desember 2020 | Rp 6.500.000 per peserta di Yogyakarta
COMBUSTION ANALYSIS TRAINING OVERVIEW
How do we minimize our cost of operating heating equipment, conserve energy and reduce carbon emissions while maintaining heating performance? The answer is, maximize the efficiency of existing furnaces and boilers, as well as verify the performance of newly installed high efficient equipment. The only way to guarantee that a system is operating at maximum efficiency is to perform a combustion analysis and properly adjusting the air/fuel ratio. This program is designed to provide a full understanding of the combustion process, combustion test procedures and the adjustments required to maximize fuel efficiency.
Training will also familiarize participants with fundamentals of common residential gas and oil central space heating systems. Training includes a discussion of the combustion process, chimneys, appliance types, operating and safety controls, electricity and fuel delivery. Participants will be trained to perform tests particular to all types of gas-fired and oil-fired systems and to recommend retrofits. Besides topics of combustion analysis, safety controls, vent safety, carbon monoxide measurement, and heat rise measurements, the treatment of on and off-cycle losses will be covered for oil and gas fired units.
COMBUSTION ANALYSIS TRAINING OBJECTIVES
This class will help prepare you to tackle the job of combustion analysis on mid and high-efficiency natural gas burners. This program is designed to provide a full understanding of the combustion process, combustion test procedures and the adjustments required to maximize fuel efficiency.
COMBUSTION ANALYSIS TRAINING CONTENT
- Fundamentals & Basic Applications
- Introduction to Combustion / CFD
- Fundamentals of common residential gas and oil central space heating systems
- Understanding of the combustion process, combustion test procedures and the adjustments required to maximize fuel efficiency.
- A review of the properties of gas, pressure measurements, meter-clocking & the combustion process
- Application and use of combustion analysis instruments.
- Steps required to correct typical combustion problems
- Mathematical behind Combustion / CFD
- Combustion Analysis (Concepts & Demonstration)
- Geometrical Modeling
- Mesh Generation
- Boundary Conditions
- General Hydrodynamics/Aerodynamics Analysis
- Cold Flow Analysis
- Formulation for Reaction Modeling
- Special Case : Burner Analysis
- Discussion of the combustion process, chimneys, appliance types, operating and safety controls, electricity and fuel delivery
- Tests particular to all types of gas-fired and oil-fired systems and to recommend retrofits.
- Safety controls, vent safety, carbon monoxide measurement, and heat rise measurements, the treatment of on and off-cycle losses will be covered
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This training is recommended to be followed by the Technicians, Engineers, Maintenance and Operator Supervisor in furnace/boiler, steam/gas power plant.
COMBUSTION ANALYSIS TRAINING METHODS
- Case Study
COMBUSTION ANALYSIS TRAINING INSTRUCTOR
- Sigit Budi Hartono, ST., MT.
- Sri Prasetyo Budi, S.T., M.T.
Instructor is a professional consultant in Material Science, Metallurgy, Mechanical Testing and Failure Analysis.
JADWAL TRAINING ONLINE 2020
- Batch 3 : 14 – 15 Oktober 2020
- Batch 4 : 26 – 27 Oktober 2020
- Batch 5 : 11 – 12 November 2020
- Batch 6 : 25 – 26 November 2020
- Batch 7 : 09 – 10 Desember 2020
- Batch 8 : 28 – 29 Desember 2020
PENYELENGGARAAN DIBAGI 2 SESI PER HARI
- SESI 1: Pukul 09.00 – 11.30 WIB
- SESI 2: Pukul 13.00 – 15.30 WIB
VIA APLIKASI ZOOM
* Peserta diwajibkan menginstall aplikasi zoom di laptop
* Peserta akan mendapatkan softfile modul format pdf
BIAYA DAN FASILITAS TRAINING ONLINE
* Publish Rate : Rp 2.000.000,- / participant
* Special Rate : Rp 1.850.000,- / participant (untuk registrasi minimal 5 peserta dari 1 perusahaan)
- Qualified Instructor
- Softfile modul/materi format pdf
- Sertifikat (dikirimkan via jasa pengiriman)
- Pajak (VAT/PPN)
JADWAL TRAINING KELAS 2020
- Batch 11 : 24 – 26 November 2020
- Batch 12 : 15 – 17 Desember 2020
- 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
Yogyakarta: Cavinton Hotel Yogyakarta; Neo + Awana Hotel Yogyakarta; Pesonna Malioboro Hotel Yogyakarta
Surabaya: Hotel Neo Gubeng Surabaya; Hotel Santika Pandegiling Surabaya
Malang: Ibis Styles Malang Hotel
Jakarta: Yello Hotel Manggarai Jakarta; Dreamtel Jakarta Hotel
Bandung: Serela Cihampelas Hotel Bandung; Grand Setiabudi Hotel Bandung; Grand Tebu Hotel Bandung
Bali: Ibis Bali Kuta Hotel; Hotel Neo + Kuta Legian Bali
In House Training : Depend on request
TUITION FEE TRAINING
- Publish Rate : Rp 6.500.000,- / participant
- Special Rate : Rp 6.100.000,- / participant (min 4 participants from the same company)
Bandung/ Jakarta/ Surabaya/ Malang:
- Publish Rate : Rp 7.000.000,- / participant
- Publish Rate : Rp 8.000.000,- / participant
- Meeting Room at hotel, Coffe Break, Lunch
- Module (hard & soft copy/flashdish)
- Training Kit, Souvenir, Sertifikat
- Airport pick up services
- Transportation during training
- Penginapan peserta training
- Pajak (Ppn 10 %)