24 – 26 Juli 2013 | IDR 5.500.000 at Hotel Ibis Styles Dagen, Yogyakarta
5 – 7 Agustus 2013 | IDR 5.500.000 at Hotel Ibis Styles Dagen, Yogyakarta
26 – 28 Agustus 2013 | IDR 5.500.000 at Hotel Ibis Styles Dagen, Yogyakarta
TRAINING OBJECTIVES WIN-WIN NEGOTIATION SKILLS
- Recognize the soft, hard and principled styles in negotiating.
- Plan and conduct (individually and within a team) several negotiations.
- Use the 10-point planning format that will allow reaching a win – win outcome.
- Appreciate and apply (if need be) different negotiating tactics.
- Identify, through several self-assessment tests, their preferred negotiating style and how it affects the negotiating outcome.
- Discover their own approach to resolving conflict and building trust.
TRAINING OUTLINES WIN-WIN NEGOTIATION SKILLS
- Soft and Hard Styles
- Principled Negotiation (The Harvard Model)
- Negotiation Style Profile: Administration and Determination of Own Style
- Characteristics of an Effective Negotiator
- DiSC – Self Assessment Questionnaire: Administration and Scoring
- Role-Play with Observers Comments Using DiSC Profile
The Three Secrets to Successful Negotiation
- Trading Concessions
Negotiation and Bargaining
- When to Negotiate
- Some Negotiating Principles
- 13 Negotiation Mistakes
- Practical Tips on Avoiding the Mistakes
Planning: The Key to Win-Win Negotiation
- The Ten Point Planning Form
- Checklist for Planning a Negotiation
- Behavioral Bases of Power
- Thirteen Basic Tactics
- Identifying and Deflecting Tactics
- Ranking and Discussing the 10 Behaviors in Negotiation
Preparing and Conducting Individual and Team Negotiations
TRAINING INSTRUCTOR WIN-WIN NEGOTIATION SKILLS
Drs. Amien Wibowo, MBA and team
TRAINING METHOD WIN-WIN NEGOTIATION SKILLS
Lecturing, workshop, diskusi interactive, sharing and studi kasus.
TRAINING TIME AND VENUE WIN-WIN NEGOTIATION SKILLS
- 24-26 Juli / 5-7 Agustus / 26-28 Agustus / 10-12 September / 23-25 September / 1-3 Oktober / 29-31 Oktober / 6-8 November / 27-29 November / 2-4 Desember / 17-19 Desember 2013
- Hotel Ibis Styles Dagen – Yogyakarta
TRAINING INVESTATION WIN-WIN NEGOTIATION SKILLS
- IDR 5.500.000 per participant (Non-Residential)
- Minimal participants : 2 persons
TRAINING FACILITIES WIN-WIN NEGOTIATION SKILLS
- Quality Training Module
- Stationeries: notebook and ballpoint
- Flashdisk containing materials
- Training bag or backpack
- Morning and afternoon coffee break for at days of training
- Exclusive T-Shirt or Jacket
- Certificate of Completion
- Training photo
- Transportation for participants from the airport/railway station to hotel/training venue. (At least 2 persons from the same company
WIN – WIN NEGOTIATION SKILLS – Yogyakarta