04 – 05 Januari 2018 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Bandung
12 – 13 Februari 2018 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Bandung
12 – 13 Maret 2018 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Bandung
09 – 10 April 2018 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Bandung
The American Welding Society has identified over 80 different types of welding and allied processes in comercial use. An Industrial welding process may be done manually, or may be completely automatic operation done by a welding machine. Interest has centered around the health and safety hazards of arc welding. With proper environmental controls and work procedures, the hazards may be eliminated.
- Employees and the others person who involved in welding process have known the potential of welding hazards.
- The company provided welding safety procedures, facilities, equipments, and tools.
- The company provided the early prevention of occupational diseases, accident, and fire during working processes.
OBJECTIVE WELDING SAFETY
Upon complete this course, you will able to:
- Recognize the potential of welding hazards.
- Know how to measure of welding hazards.
- Provided safe welding instructions.
- Provided welding safety procedures and its permit
THIS TRAINING IS DESIGNED FOR:
- Manager K3/ staff K3
- Inspector LK3
- HSE Manager/ Engineer/ Supervisor
- Plant Manager
- Maintenance Manager/ Engineer
- Process facility manager/ Engineer
- Field manager/ engineer
- The other person who interested in
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE:
- The hazards of Welding
- Welding processes.
- Hazards in welding.
- Welding fume production and composition.
- Health hazards associated with welding fume.
- Air sampling for welding fume.
- Allied processes
- The control of welding fume
- Control at source – local exhaust ventilation.
- Dilution or general ventilation.
- Respiratory protection.
- Demonstrate atmosphere testing
- Demonstrate using protective equipment
- Welding safety entry permit and procedures
The training is provided in the form of exposition, discussion, case studies, and equipment demonstration.
Bambang Pamudji, Bsc. SE. and Team
Bambang Pamudji, B.Sc.,SE. has much real experiences, he is former Senior Health and Safety staff at PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja,PUSRI(Urea Fertilizer Manufacturer) Palembang. He was born in Pasuruan East Java, 14 March 1950. He got his B.Sc in Public Health from APK Surabaya in 1971 and was graduated from Economic Management Sriwidjaja University, UNSRI, Palembang in 1996. He has certificates in Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) from Depnakertrans RI/Institutions and Universities in Indonesia, institutions and Universities in UK, and National Safety Council. Experienced in setting up Health and Safety Management System documentation and its application. Experienced internal lead auditor SMK3 in PT. Pupuk Sriwidjaja, and External lead auditor SMK3 for Indonesian Association Fertilizer Producer. He has been teaching industrial training classes for many classes related to topics of his competencies, HSE. Many participants from many companies in Indonesia have participated in his training classes.
Kagum Group Hotel Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
- 04 Jan 2018-05 Jan 2018
- 12 Feb 2018-13 Feb 2018
- 12 Mar 2018-13 Mar 2018
- 09 Apr 2018-10 Apr 2018
- 02 May 2018-03 May 2018
- 26 Jun 2018-27 Jun 2018
- 09 Jul 2018-10 Jul 2018
- 20 Aug 2018-21 Aug 2018
- 10 Sep 2018-11 Sep 2018
- 11 Oct 2018-12 Oct 2018
- 12 Nov 2018-13 Nov 2018
- 10 Dec 2018-11 Dec 2018
- 3.950.000/person (full fare) or
- 3.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- 3.500.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Welding Safety Training Module
- Flashdisk contain training material
- NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Foto
- Training room with full ac facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffee break everyday of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation from hotel of participants to hotel of training VV (if minimal participants from the same company is 4 )