14 – 16 July 2015 | IDR 5.800.000 di Yogyakarta
06 – 08 Agustus 2015 | IDR 5.800.000 di Yogyakarta
16 – 18 November 2015 | IDR 5.800.000 di Yogyakarta
A comprehensive learning programme to enhance the skills of prospective storekeepers, warehouse personnel and logistics managers. The course provides a detailed overview of the complete supply chain management process.
- Acquire the knowledge and tools of new warehousing and distribution management techniques.
- Emphasize the importance of professional warehouse and distribution management.
- Illustrate the importance of warehouse and distribution management in the organization.
Warehouse and Distribution Management Course Content
- Introduction to Physical Distribution
- Customer Service and Transport Operations
- Distribution Packaging and Cost Analysis
- Organisation and Management of Supply Chain
- Analysis and Decision Making
- Distribution Requirements Planning
- Objectives and Types of Warehousing
- Functions of Warehousing
- Planning, Building and Design of Warehouses
- Warehouse Costs and Economics
- Warehouse Management
Who should attend?
- Prospective storekeepers, warehouse personnel and logistics managers.
- Case Study
INSTRUKTUR TRAINING WAREHOUSE AND DISTRIBUTION MANAGEMENT
Patisina, S.T., M. Eng. & Team
Practitioner training and experience in Brainware Management for Private and state-owned companies. Start a career in the field of Mechanical, Civil and Construction, began as general manager, to be trusted served as Director. Now active in providing training in the field of Human Resources, Stress Management, Leadership, Soft Skills, SCM, GKM, TOT, Public Speaking.
TIME & VENUE
- Jentra Dagen Hotel Yogyakarta, @ Home Platinum Yogyakarta, Ibis Malioboro Hotel Yogyakarta, Grand Tjokro Hotel Yogyakarta, Melia Purosani Hotel Yogyakarta
14 – 16 July 2015
06 – 08 Agustus 2015
16 – 18 November 2015
3 days (08 am – 04 pm)
- IDR 5,800,000
- Meeting Room
- Module (hard & soft copy)
- Training Kit
- Coffee Break & Lunch
- Airport pick up services
- Transportation during training