13 – 16 November 2018 | Rp. 8.500.000/peserta di Bandung – CONFIRMED
11 – 14 Desember 2018 | Rp. 8.500.000/peserta di Bandung
TRANSPORTATION SAFETY TRAINING INTRODUCTION
There were many accidents in industrial transportation (land, marine and air transportation) due to some causes such as human factors ( operators, drivers, helpers, load masters, etc. ); equipment failures / malfunction (example : vehicles, mobile heavy equipment, crew boats, supply boats, tug boats, oil barges, helicopters, etc.) ; environment conditions and the last but not the least : INADEQUATE and LACK OF TRANSPORTATION SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. The purpose of this safety management system is to ensure that transportation activities are well planned, organized actuated or directed and controlled so that risks are minimized and transportation is conducted in compliance with applicable Local, Government of Indonesia ( GOI ) or National and International Laws and Regulations as well as the Best Recognized Practices / Standards.
TRANSPORTATION SAFETY TRAINING OBJECTIVES
After attending this interesting and valuable course, the course participants will understand and implement the Transportation Safety Management System such as :
- Prevent and reduce transportation accidents / incidents including fatalities and lost workday injuries
- Develop and implement safe transportation working procedures, equipment / vehicle maintenance standards to ensure all transportation equipment are maintained in safe operating condition.
- Develop and implement driver / operator selection, testing standards, training procedures and programs
- Specify transportation equipment and vehicles that meet appropriate safety standards as well as business unit requirements
- Establish and implement Emergency Response Procedures ( ERP ) and capabilities in each operating location appropriate to the unique types of hazards present in land, marine and air transportation operations.
TRANSPORTATION SAFETY TRAINING OUTLINE
- Introduction to GOI General and Transportation ( Land, Marine and Air ) Safety Laws, Regulations and Procedures
- Causes and Effect of Loss ( Principle of Loss Control Management )
- Basic Transportation Safety Concepts
- Management, Supervisors, Employees and Contractors / Business Partners Responsibilities in Transportation Safety Management System
- Transportation Risk Management
- Operator / Driver Qualifications and Training Requirements
- Transportation Equipment Operations Management
- Transportation Equipment Safety Specifications and Maintenance
- Safety Aspects on Hazardous Materials (Chemicals, Explosives, etc.) Transportation
- Professional Investigation on Transportation Accidents / Incidents
- Emergency Response Planning / Procedures on Transportation Activities
- Audit and Monitoring of Transportation Safety Management System
- Case Study(ies), VCD/Safety Film Shows, Group Discussions & Presentations, Pre and Post Examination, Course Evaluation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Foremen, Group Leaders, Team Leaders, Supervisors from the following Departments / Sections : Transportation, Logistics, Materials / Warehouse, Drilling, Production, Maintenance, especially from Onshore and Offshore Oil & Gas Exploration & Production, and whoever involve or interested in Transportation Safety Management System.
TRANSPORTATION SAFETY TRAINING INSTRUCTOR
Ir. Didi Sugandi Bc. M
His formal educational background is Petroleum Engineer, he has 37 years field work experience in Oil, Gas and Geothermal Exploration & Production ( Stanvac, Huffco / Vico,Lasmo Oil Malacca Strait, KBC, Sumitomo Corp, JOB Pertamina-Gulf, etc. ), 19 years in Production, 2 years in Manpower Planning & Development and 17 years in Safety/ HSE with the last position as Senior Manager HSE including hands-on experience as Occupational Health, Safety and Environment ( HSE ) Trainer / Instructor / Lecturer / Consultant / Auditor.
Hotel Kagum Group Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Grand Seriti, Carrcadin, Amaroossa, Grand Serela, Gino Feruci, Verona Palace, Malaka, Zodiac Taurus)
TRAINING DURATION :
- 13 Nov 2018-16 Nov 2018
- 11 Dec 2018-14 Dec 2018
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 8.500.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 8.250.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 7.950.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training – VV (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)
TRANSPORTATION SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM