17 – 19 Juli 2018 | Rp 6.000.000 di Yogyakarta
07 – 09 Agustus 2018 | Rp 6.000.000 di Yogyakarta
04 – 06 September 2018 | Rp 6.000.000 di Yogyakarta
23 – 25 Oktober 2018 | Rp 6.000.000 di Yogyakarta
OVERVIEW RCM TRAINING
This course is beneficial especially for continuous process industry and utilizes sophisticate and expensive production equipment, such as: Oil and Gas Industry, Electricity Plant, Petrochemical Plant, Marine Industry, Manufacturing, Automotive, Assembling Industry, Aviation, Construction, Pulp and Paper, Mining, etc. The course is designed by considering the need of maintenance method that reliable to ensure the success of production, a method of maintenance to push downs a break down or unplanned disturbance. The requirement of efficient and effective method of maintenance becomes more important when plant facility is automatic system. The big loss can come, if it is late to improve maintenance operation system, low productivity, wasting working hours, last production, engine big failure, and in-harmony relation with customer, successful.
OBJECTIVE RCM TRAINING
- To understand the Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) as basic of maintenance management implementation or as an aid-tool for cost management and as part of project management.
- To understand maintenance philosophy based an the third generation of previous maintenance generation i.e.: first generation (breakdown maintenance) and second generation (preventive maintenance)
- To avoid total failure by knowing what kind of failure will happen.
- To understand root cause mechanism of failure
- To minimize maintenance cost and operate the equipment until maximum capacity
- To increase output and improve productivity of existing facility
- To get plant equipment, reliable, effective and efficient
COURSE CONTENTS RELIABILITY CENTERED MAINTENANCE (RCM)
- What is Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM)?
- Fundamental change of maintenance philosophy
- Maintenance and RCM
- Basic idea of RCM
- RCM implementation
- RCM achievement
- Plant Registration
- What is Plant Registration?
- What is equipment?
- How to number the asset?
- What kind of information has to be registered?
- How to compile plant registration?
- Function and Failure
- Function and standard performance
- Failure mode
- Failure effects
- Failure Consequences
- Hidden failure consequent
- Safety and environment consequent
- Operational consequent
- Preventive Actions
- Engineering feasibility
- Life time dependable failure
- Scheduled restoration
- Scheduled replacement
- Life time undependable failure
- Scheduled condition monitoring
- Selection of preventive actions
- Defaults Actions
- Scheduled efforts to find failure
- Non Scheduled maintenance
- Zone inspection and walk-around check
- RCM Decision Diagram
- Effort and consequent integration
- RCM decision making process
- Filling out decision sheet
- Plan, Organize and Control Proposed Tasks
- Task grouping
- Planning system and maintenance control
- Failure report
- Various Failure and its History
- Failure process
- Six failure patterns
- Historical data
- RCM Implementation
- Who knows?
- Pre-review RCM group
- Facilitator and auditor
- Implementation strategy
- Short term approach
- RCM Forever
- Build skill in RCM
- What is RCM Achievement?
- Result of RCM analysis
- Benefit of RCM
- Why RCM?
- RCM History
- Airline enterprise experience
- RCM at other industry
- Case Study
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The following selected participants should attend this course:
- Maintenance Engineer/ Superintendent/ Supervisor
- Rotating Engineer/ Superintendent/Supervisor
- Power Plant Engineer/Superintendent /Supervisor
- Manufacturing Manager
- Everybody who wants to broaden knowledge and interest in this topics
- Case Study
Dr. Ir. Rini Dharmastiti, M.Sc & Team
Instruktur menyelesaikan program Doktoral dari School of Mechaniacal engineering Leed University UK tahun 2001, saat ini menjabat sebagai Tim Ahli Bidang Teknik Dan Penngelola Lab Hidrodinamika Fakultas Teknik Universitas Gajah Mada Yogyakarta, Bidang keahlian yang menjadi kompetensinya adalah Bidang Tribology dan Biodinamika Enginering, Modern Maintenance & Reliability Management.
- Batch 7: 17 – 19 Juli 2018
- Batch 8: 07 – 09 Agustus 2018
- Batch 9: 04 – 06 September 2018
- Batch 10: 23 – 25 Oktober 2018
- Batch 11: 13 – 15 November 2018
- Batch 12: 18 – 20 Desember 2018
- 08.00 – 16.00 WIB
- Ibis Malioboro Hotel Yogyakarta ; Grand Tjokro Malioboro Hotel Yogyakarta ; Jambu Luwuk Malioboro Hotel Yogyakarta ; Melia Purosani Hotel Yogyakarta
Rp 6.000.000,- /participant (non residensial)*
- Meeting Room di Hotel
- Module/Materi (hard & soft copy)
- Training Kit
- Coffe Break & Lunch
- Airport pick up services
- Transportation during training