07 – 09 December 2016 | Rp 5.950.000/peserta at Jakarta
In business, System Analysis and Design refers to the process of examining a business situation with the intent of improving it through better procedures and methods. System analysis and design relates to shaping organizations, improving performance and achieving objectives for profitability and growth. The emphasis is on systems in action, the relationships among subsystems and their contribution to meeting a common goal.Looking at a system and determining how adequately it functions, the changes to bemade and the quality of the output are parts of system analysis.
Specifically, systems development can generally be thought of as having two major components: Systems analysis and Systems design. System design is the process of planning a new business system or one to replace or complement an existing system. But before this planning can be done, we must thoroughly understand the old system and determine how computers can best be used to make its operation more effective. System analysis, then, is the process of gathering and interpreting facts, diagnosing problems, and using the information to recommend improvements to the system. This is the job of the systems analyst.
This 3-day training investigates in detail the latest tools and techniques for modern systems analysis and design. The life cycle approach as it relates to the construction of a management information system in functional areas will be explored. Through various small and large projects and case examples the participants will design various components of an operational information system. During the training participants will use the SAD Software Tools to complete their case study with their team.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?:
This training is specially designed for software professionals who lead, manage, execute or control the development of software systems. It will be of immense value to:
- Product managers
- Project managers
- Team leaders
- Systems engineers
- Software engineers
- Programmer analysts
- Systems analysts
- Business analysts
- And web developers.
- Managerial personnel of organisations outsourcing their application development
- MIS managers and management information systems managers will also benefit from the training
After completion of this training participants should be able to:
- To understand basic systems analysis and design concepts.
- To understand the components of a successful systems analysis and design process.
- To conduct a system feasibility study and identify major dimensions of systems feasibility.
- To understand the life cycle approach and modern systems design techniques including RAD, prototyping and CASE methodologies.
- To provide a conceptual design for various components of an operational information system including, I/O design, database design, and security design.
- To understand the system implementation and system support issues.
- To understand project management concepts and issues for successful design and implementation of functional information systems.
- All participants will get SAD (Systems Analysis and Design) TOOLKIT consisting of Learning Material, References, Process and Templates, Samples of Case Study
- Experienced and Internationally Certified Trainer will guide participants in Case Study Session using Hands-on Approach
- During the training our trainer will guide all participants to explore the use of SAD Software/Tools in doing case study eg. Creating UML Diagrams, etc.
SYSTEMS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN MATERIAL OUTLINE:
SYSTEMS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN OVERVIEW
- Information System Building Blocks
- The IPO Analysis
- Systems Analysis and Design: An Overview
- Major Players in the Systems Analysis and Design Process
- Major Jobs and Responsibilities in the Systems Analysis and Design Process
- Information Systems Building Blocks: A Black Box Approach
- Information Systems Development
- Project Management: Principles, Tools and Techniques
- Project Management Principles: Controlling Budgets and Deadlines
THE LIFE CYCLE APPROACH
- Major Rules for Successful System Development
- Various Strategies for Systems Analysis and Design Process
- CASE Tools and the Life Cycle Approach
- Systems Analysis
- Fact-Finding Techniques
EXERCISES AND PRACTICES
- Systems Analysis: Detailed View
- Major Tools and Techniques for Successful Systems Analysis
- Requirements Discovery Principles
- Requirements Discovery Methods
- Modeling Systems Requirements with Use Cases
- Data Modeling and Analysis
FEASIBILITY ANALYSIS & SYSTEMS DESIGN
- Feasibility Analysis
- Major Dimensions of Feasibility Studies
- Cost-Benefit Analysis Techniques
- Systems Design Principles
- RAD and other Modern Approaches for Systems Design
- Application Architecture and Modeling
- Information Technology Architecture
- Database Design
- Logical and Physical Design of Database
- EXERCISES AND PRACTICES
- CASE STUDY
INPUT AND OUTPUT DESIGN
- Output Design and Prototyping
- Input Design
- GUI and Other Types of Interfaces
- Types of Outputs and Media Selection
USE INTERFACE DESIGN
- User Interface Design
- User/System Interface and the Acceptance of the System
- Ergonomic Principles and User/System Interface Design
SYSTEMS OPERATION AND SUPPORT
- Systems Operation and Support
- What Can Go Wrong During the Implementation Phase
- Systems Support Principles
- Systems Operations and Support
- Post-Implementation Audit
- System Construction and Implementation
UML (Unified Modelling Language
- Object-Oriented Design and Modeling Using the UML
EXERCISES AND PRACTICES
Ir. Muhammad Tavip, MPM, Cert.HR (US-Based).
- Muhammad Tavip, Ir., MPM, Cert. HR pemegang sertifikasi internasional Project Management berdasarkan PMBOK – PMI, USA dan Human Resource Management (US-based), Alumni of Institut Teknologi Bandung (1992) dan Post Graduate Diploma dari University of South Australia, Adelaide (1995). Beberapa Sertifikasi Internasional yang dipegangnya adalah: Project Management (PM)/ITPM, Software Business Analysis (SBA), Systems Analysis and Design (SAD), Software Quality Assurance (SQA), Software Testing Professional (STP), IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL ), Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP).
- Memiliki pengalaman lebih dari 15 tahun di bidang IT, Management and Business. Beliau Mengelola Proyek berskala Nasional dan International. Memberikan jasa konsultansi di bidang Project Management dan IT Project Management, Enterprise Project Management using Project Server 2003/2007/2010, Pelatihan dan Konsultansi Implementasi Balanced Scorecard, dan IT Management consulting. Beliau merupakan salah satu pendesain software Balanced Scorecard MBRIO yang telah digunakan beberapa perusahaan swasta berskala UKM.
- Beliau berpengalaman lebih dari 10 tahun memberikan pelatihan baik public maupun in-house dan Coaching untuk bidang IT Management termasuk: Project Management (PM)/ITPM, Software Business Analysis (SBA), Systems Analysis and Design (SAD), Software Quality Assurance (SQA), Software Testing Professional (STP), IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL V2 and V3 ), Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP), IT Risk Management, Information Security Management based on PBI, , COBIT 5 Foundation, Operation Management ( supply chain management, logistics management, warehouse management, inventory management), project financing.
- Dari tahun 2001 s/d sekarang Beliau telah membimbing lebih dari 5000 para project Manager di Indonesia mempelajari Project Management dan IT Project Management berdasarkan standard defector PMBOK – PMI, USA mulai dari versi 2000, 2004, dan PMBOK 2008.
- 02 Nov 2016-04 Nov 2016
- 07 Dec 2016-09 Dec 2016
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 5.950.000/peserta (bayar penuh) atau
- Rp 5.750.000/peserta (early bird, yang membayar 1 minggu sebelum training) atau
- Rp 5.500.000/peserta (untuk peserta bergroup yang terdiri dari 3 orang peserta atau lebih dari 1 perusahaan yang sama)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Flash Disk contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with Full AC facilities and multimedia
- Lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified Instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training – VV (if minimal participants is 4 persons from the same company)