25 – 26 Agustus 2018 | Rp 6.900.000,- per peserta di Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta
01 – 02 September 2018 | Rp 6.900.000,- per peserta di Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta
08 – 09 September 2018 | Rp 6.900.000,- per peserta di Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta
15 – 16 September 2018 | Rp 6.900.000,- per peserta di Hotel Ibis, Yogyakarta
SWITCHGEAR/ MCC COURSE DESCRIPTION
The duty of the switchgears and MCC is to switch on and off and to control, once or repeatedly several times,different electrical circuits during normal as well as abnormal operating conditions. Short circuit current level and the behavior of the circuit during transient condition are very essential to select proper specification of switchgears. Good practices and knowledge of circuit breakers, switchgears and MCC specification, operation,testing and maintenance are fatal for those engineers and technicians concerning with electrical power system and industrial application. This course designed to provide the participants with technical knowledge, practical experience and good skills in selecting the proper ratings, maintenance instruction and control procedures of LV & HV switchgears.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The course is designed to electrical engineers and highly qualified technicians whom concerning with circuit breakers and switch gears in electrical utilities, electrical distribution, transmission and industrial application.
SWITCHGEAR/ MCC COURSE OBJECTIVES
By the end of this course the participants will gain the following;
- Know how to calculate the short circuit level.
- The transient phenomena in power systems.
- Understand the arc phenomena and circuit interruption.
- Know the different types of circuit breakers and industrial switchgears.
- Be able to select the proper specifications of CB and switchgears.
- Know the maintenance procedures.
- Be able to do all tests on circuit breakers.
- Be able to detect circuit breakers troubleshooting.
- Know the methods of system earthing and protection requirements.
- Be able to control circuit breakers with associated relaying systems.
SWITCHGEAR/ MCC COURSE MATERIAL
- General Introduction Switchgears/ MCC
- Safety consideration for working in Switchgears /MCC
- Industrial Switchgears (LV and MV Circuit Breakers )
- CB Design Specification Based on Short Circuit Current Level
- Conventional MV and HV CB
- Modern MV and HV Vacuum CB
- Modern MV and HV SF6 CB Introduction
- Other Type of Circuit Breakers
- Arc Phenomena and Circuit Interruption
- Switchgears/ MCC Inspection, Maintenance and Services
- Switchgears/ MCC Control, Protection and Testing
- Switchgears/ MCC Troubleshooting
SWITCHGEAR/ MCC COURSE METHODE
- Virtual Laboratory
Hotel Ibis Malioboro ,Yogjakarta
- 25 – 26 Agustus 2018
- 01 – 02 September 2018
- 08 – 09 September 2018
- 15 – 16 September 2018
- 22 – 23 September 2018
- 29 – 30 September 2018
- 06 – 07 Oktober 2018
- 13 – 14 Oktober 2018
- 20 – 21 Oktober 2018
- 27 – 28 Oktober 2018
- 03 – 04 November 2018
- 10 – 11 November 2018
- 17 – 18 November 2018
- 24 – 25 November 2018
- 01 – 02 Desember 2018
- 08 – 09 Desember 2018
- 15 – 16 Desember 2018
- 22 – 23 Desember 2018
- 29 – 30 Desember 2018
Investasi dan Fasilitas
- Rp. 6.900.000 (Non Residential, Belum Termasuk Pajak)
- VIP training Rp 8.900.000 (4 Hari , Non Residential dengan tambahan Fasilitas Paket studi lapangan/ City tour dan Belum Termasuk Pajak)
- Quota minimum 2 peserta
- Fasilitas : Certificate,Training kits, USB,Lunch,Coffe Break, Souvenir
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel khusus bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 3 orang peserta)
Tugino, ST MT & Team
SWITCHGEAR/ MCC: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM & TROUBLESHOOTING