22 – 24 Maret 2016 | Rp 5.000.000 di Jakarta
26 – 28 Mei 2016 | Rp 5.000.000 di Jakarta
28 – 30 Juli 2016 | Rp 5.000.000 di Jakarta
21 – 23 September 2016 | Rp 5.000.000 di Jakarta
17 – 19 November 2016 | Rp 5.000.000 di Jakarta
Training Objectives Supply Chain Management
- To promote recognition and acceptance of professional status for people involved in supply chain operations among other areas of business management.
- To develop performance standards and operational guidelines that can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of supply chain management.
- To increase the degree to which the individual gains personal confidence, satisfaction, and pride from direct involvement in supply chain management and operations.
- The use of technology and information systems to provide the basis for firm- and supply chain-wide integration and cooperation is necessary for successful operations.
- The course shall deliver benefits to the participants such as:
- Improves employment marketability
- Taught by leading professionals in the field
- Prepares student for employment in various industries
- Combines broad education in logistics and field visit to local warehouse.
- Exposes student to emerging processes and technologies in industrial supply chain management and operations.
Training Descriptions Supply Chain Management
This course shall describe a contemporary and international supply chain management. The increasing integration of all functions of the firm requires that supply chain professionals must be aware of the impact that logistical decision-making has on other elements of the firm’s strategic goals and objectives. In addition, the current logistics and supply chain professional must have an awareness of the changes in and increased use of technology, emphasis on strategic planning, and supply chain integration as a competitive imperative, and the practice of supply chain is a professional discipline.
Participants will be expected to gain a working understanding of how to identify reference and implement logistics management and control policies, standards and related supply chain/ logistics operation standards. Regarding the latter, the objective is to learn how to identify and interpret the requirements of the standards and. implement the standards in the logistics process.
Each class session will include discussion on logistics management, security, control or supply chain management issues that participants should be familiar with.
Target Audience Supply Chain Management
- Supply chain /Logistics Managers
- Business Managers
- Logistics and operation staff
Training Duration Supply Chain Management
Course Contents and Descriptions Supply Chain Management
Module 1: Introduction to Supply Chain
This module highlight and emphasize on the operational and technical definition of supply chain and the elements that support its operation
- Supply Chain & Management
- Definition of SCM
- Internet – Enabled Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Optimization
Module 2: Value Chain Management
This module describes the intrinsic of value chain within the frame and cycle of supply chain management
- Fulfilment Optimisation
- Logistics Optimisation
- Production Optimisation
- Revenue and Profit Optimisation
Module 3: Logistics and Distribution
This module describes on the distribution and operation of supply chain supported by operational system.
- Logistics and distribution Management
- Logistics and Information System
- Warehouse Management System – WMS
Module 4: Outsourcing in SCM
This module describes the practice of outsourcing in supply chain management and the impact in the business model.
- Business Process Outsourcing
- New Business Model
Module 5: Distribution and Warehousing
This module describes on the distribution and warehousing management, and implementation of the governing mechanism within supply chain components such as: distribution and warehousing.
- Channels of Distribution
- Warehousing and Storage
- Inventory Management and Stock Control
- Material Control
Module 6: Logistics Cost Planning
This module describes elaborately on the aspect operational cost as related to supply chain management operation.
- Implementation Consideration
Module 7: Supply Chain Management Improvement
This module describes comprehensively on the planned initiatives in line with objective to improve supply chain operation, considering internal and external elements.
- Best Partners
- Source of Speed
- SAP Overview
Module 8: e-Supply Chain
This module highlights on the principles on electronic supply chain and emphasizes on the components, infrastructure, and the impacts to the whole business organization.
- The Final Frontier
- Benefits of Buyers and Suppliers
- E-SCM Solution
- The Future
Module 9: SCOR Model
This module describes on the supply chain reference model such as: SCORE which encompasses the following building blocks and the Model has been able to successfully describe and provide a basis for supply chain improvement for global projects as well as site-specific projects.
Case Studies Supply Chain Management
Specific supply chain/ logistic cases will be analyzed and evaluated to provide technical and process analytical capability to the participants to assist them in coping with actual situation in their day-to-day supply chain operations.
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan, MM, MBA
Dr. Fauzi Hasan Pada saat ini adalah President American Academy untuk Chapter Indonesia yang melingkupi American Academy of Project Management dan American Academy of Finance Management yang berpusasat di Colorado Spring, Colorado USA.
Pengalaman Dr. Fauzi Hasan diperkaya dengan keterlibatannya pada beberapa proyek terkait Business Process Modeling dan Improvement yang selaras dengan standard dan metodologi CMMI (Capability Maturity Model and Integration), dimana dalam akhir dekade ini banyak membantu organisasi Pemerintah dan Bank dalam membangun dan mengimplementasi Crisis Management Strategy seperti pembuatan BCP (Business Continuity Plan) dan DRP (Disaster Recovery Plan).
Dr. Fauzi Hasan telah memberikan kontribusi langsung untuk penyelesaian dan keberhasilan penerapan Frameworks dan Best Practices seperti: ITIL, COBIT, PMBOK, Prince2, TOGAF, ISO 20000, ISO 27000, ISO 38500, COSO dan yang lain diberbagai bidang industri. Sebagai seorang profesioal yang kompeten di bidang teknologi informasi, manajemen proyek dan proses bisnis ini dibuktikan dengan dimilikinya sejumlah sertifikat Internasional terkait tata kelola teknologi informasi dan industri (IT and Industrial Goverannce).
Dr. Fauzi Hasan dalam karirnya sebagai executive telah bekerja di beberapa perusahaan lokal maupun internasional seperti: Philips Netherlands, Sony , Warner Lambert, Singapore Technology Logistics, Hewlett-Packard, EMTEK Group, Intergraph, Jatis eCom-Sumitomo Group, dan ERESHA Group.
- 14 – 16 Januari 2016
- 22 – 24 Maret 2016
- 26 – 28 Mei 2016
- 28 – 30 Juli 2016
- 21 – 23 September 2016
- 17 – 19 November 2016
Investasi Training Supply Chain Management
- Rp 5.000.000,-
- termasuk ( Souvenir, Flash disk, materi hand-out dan CD modul, 2x coffee break, makan siang dan sertifikat )
Hotel Harris Tebet, Jl. Dr. Sahardjo No. 191 – Jakarta Selatan
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT