31 Januari – 01 Februari 2018 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Jakarta
21 – 22 Februari 2018 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Jakarta
21 – 22 Maret 2018 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Jakarta
18 – 19 April 2018 | Rp. 3.950.000/peserta di Jakarta
INTRODUCTION of TRAINING SUPPLIERS EVALUATION:
In today’s increasingly competitive and globalized world, firms are increasingly trying to find ways to improve their performance and differentiate themselves from their rivals.Clearly, suppliers can have great impact on a firm’s total cost and help in this differentiation process.
One of the success factors therefore depends on the ability to positively interact with the supplier community no matter where in the world they are.Increased levels of outsourcing and off-shoring make correct selection of suppliers and their quality, along with development of relationships between suppliers and producers, more crucial than ever!
TRAINING OBJECTIVE of TRAINING SUPPLIERS EVALUATION :
This course aims to provide you with an understanding of the impact that sourcing and supply management have on the success and profitability of firms in today’s business environment.
We will look at some of the factors that need to be considered when making sourcing and supplier management decisions (costs, prices, ethics, globalization, risks), and discuss the influence that sourcing and supply management have on other functional activities, such as product design, inventory management, etc.
MATERI TRAINING SUPPLIERS EVALUATION:
- Two Methods of Procurement.
- Issues of Strategic and Tactical in Choosing Suppliers.
- Develop and Seek Sources of Supply.
- What are the Steps of Supplier Development and What Needs to be Done to be a Success?
- How Supplier Relationship Changes will Improve Business Performance? The Importance of Cost of Quality and How to Determine It.
- Procedures for Supplier Evaluation. Evaluation of Potential Suppliers Competitive Bidding and Negotiation
- 10Cs of Supplier Evaluation
- 7 Tips for Rating and Evaluating Your Suppliers and Vendors
INSTRUCTOR of TRAINING SUPPLIERS EVALUATION :
Ir. Desmon Ginting, M.Tech.
Jakarta (Maxone Hotel Menteng, Balairung Hotel Matraman, Sentral Hotel, Haris Tebet, Gd Muamalat Institute, Ibis Manggadua, Little Amaroossa Residence, Cosmo Amaroossa, Zodiak MT. Haryono, Grand Tjokro)
TRAINING DURATION :
- 31 Jan 2018-01 Feb 2018
- 21 Feb 2018-22 Feb 2018
- 21 Mar 2018-22 Mar 2018
- 18 Apr 2018-19 Apr 2018
- 30 May 2018-31 May 2018
- 04 Jun 2018-05 Jun 2018
- 18 Jul 2018-19 Jul 2018
- 29 Aug 2018-30 Aug 2018
- 19 Sep 2018-20 Sep 2018
- 31 Oct 2018-01 Nov 2018
- 21 Nov 2018-22 Nov 2018
- 19 Dec 2018-20 Dec 2018
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- 3.950.000/person (full fare) or
- 3.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- 3.500.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS :
- Modul Training
- Flashdisk Training berisi materi training
- ATK: NoteBook dan Ballpoint
- Foto Training
- Ruang Training dengan fasilitas Full AC dan multimedia
- Makan siang dan 2 kali coffeebreak
- Instruktur yang Qualified
Working with Suppliers to Achieve Supplier Compliance, Loyalty, Quality & On Time Delivery