21 – 24 Maret 2016 | Rp 7.950.000/person di Yogyakarta
18 – 21 April 2016 | Rp 7.950.000/person di Yogyakarta
16 – 19 Mei 2016 | Rp 7.950.000/person di Yogyakarta
13 – 16 Juni 2016 | Rp 7.950.000/person di Yogyakarta
OBJECTIVE TRAINING SHIPPING MANAGEMENT
Training ships management will give a new experiences for audiences especially in shipping, handling a cargo, using shipping equipment, and all rules and government regulation in shipping. This course also give a detail information about ships types, sizes and features.
CONTENT TRAINING SHIPPING MANAGEMENT
- Introduction of Ships: different types and sizes with their important features and their suitability to different cargoes.
- Basic shipping terminology including abbreviations. General particulars of ships.
- Bills of Lading — functions, conditions, contents, types and general information.
- Classification Societies — background, their functions and importance.
- Statutory documents on board including mandatory surveys and safety certificates.
- Stowage factors and densities — importance in the carriage of dry and liquid cargoes, effect of density of water (fresh, salt, brackish). Different freight units.
- General structure of shipping industry — liner and tramp services.
- Liner shipping — essential features; break bulk; modes of unitisation; concept of intermodalism; container sizes and types; container terminology; freighting; CYs, CFSs and ICDs; marketing of liner shipping; documents.
- Tramp shipping — types of charters — time, trip-time, voyage, consecutive voyages, bareboat; contract of affreightment, features of dry bulk and tanker chartering; names of different charterparty forms for different trades.
- Cargo handling equipments used on board and ashore.
- Agents — ship, port and liner agents and their roles in shipping. Freight forwarders, freight brokers, ship brokers and other intermediaries in shipping.
- Structure of shipping — services of master and crew, etc.
- Cargo Documentation — Manifest, Mate’s Receipt, Tally Sheets, Notice of Readiness, Statement of Facts, etc.
- Custom house work — Inward and outward entry of ships documentation.
- Shipping procedures in ports for exports and imports for break-bulk/bulk cargoes.
- Customs Bill of Entry and Shipping Bill.
- Business communication in shipping — letter writing, telex, fax, e-mail, report-writing, memo-writing, charts and graphs.
TRAINING SHIPPING MANAGEMENT
Triyanto, Capt. R.I. M.Mar
Capt. R.I. Triyanto, M.Mar is an expert who was a lecturer at Marine Academy AKPELNI in Semarang. He is Instructor for Semarang Growth Centre, until at present, lecturing for Pelindo Pilot; Migas Mooring Master; Deep Sea Pilot; Ship Handling Simulator; Liquid Cargo Handling; Offshore Operations ; Maritime English; Crowd and Crisis Management; GMDSS; Radar Arpa; Safety, Survival etc.
Experience in Marine & Oil Terminal/ Port operation as Person in Charge in the port operation and facilities, Head of Marine and Terminal Product Movement, Act Superintendent, such responsible for Marine & Terminal Installation, maintenance and operation; Ship shore – Shore Loading Procedure; Oil and gas processing; Calibration such equipment; Co-work with official government.
Mooring Master/ Head of Mooring Master at Unocal (Indonesian–American Oil Company) at Santan Terminal. Master of various Ocean going vessels, (Bulk, Cargo, Tanker) from various national and foreign company, Indonesian and foreign flag vessels , running for Japan, Europe ,Middle East, Africa, Indonesia, South Asia, until 1979.
VENUE SHIPPING MANAGEMENT :
Yogyakarta (Jogjakarta plaza hotel/Ibis hotel yogyakarta/Ibis Styles yogyakarta hotel/Mutiara hotel/ Melia Purosani hotel)
DURATION SHIPPING MANAGEMENT :
- 18 Jan 2016 – 21 Jan 2016
- 15 Feb 2016 – 18 Feb 2016
- 21 Mar 2016 – 24 Mar 2016
- 18 Apr 2016 – 21 Apr 2016
- 16 May 2016 – 19 May 2016
- 13 Jun 2016 – 16 Jun 2016
- 18 Jul 2016 – 21 Jul 2016
- 01 Aug 2016 – 04 Aug 2016
- 19 Sep 2016 – 22 Sep 2016
- 17 Oct 2016 -20 Oct 2016
- 21 Nov 2016 – 24 Nov 2016
- 27 Dec 2016 – 30 Dec 2016
INVESTATION PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp 7.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp 7.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp 7.500.000/person (if there are 3 or more participants from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Training Module
- Flashdisk Contains training material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Training Photo
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from hotel of training (if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)