28 – 30 Juli 2015 | Rp 8.000.000,-/person at Yogyakarta
11 – 13 Agustus 2015 | Rp 8.000.000,-/person at Yogyakarta
01 – 03 September 2015 | Rp 8.000.000,-/person at Yogyakarta
27 – 29 Oktober 2015 | Rp 8.000.000,-/person at Yogyakarta
Explorationists, geologists, stratigraphers and geophysicists who wish to extend their knowledge through integration of seismic sequence stratigraphy with well log sequence stratigraphy and the application of biostratigraphy to sequence stratigraphy.
TRAINING DESCRIPTION SEQUENCE STRATIGRAPHY
This course will follow a workshop format. The workshop will emphasise the underlying geological principles, processes and terminology related to the interpretation and use of seismic sequence stratigraphy and its integration with well log sequence stratigraphy and biostratigraphy. It will also provide attendees with the opportunity to interpret the sequence stratigraphy of part of a selected sedimentary basin.
TRAINING OBJECTIVES SEQUENCE STRATIGRAPHY
- Understand sequence stratigraphic concepts and controls
- Identify systems tracts and stratigraphic sequences from depositional facies, well logs and seismic facies.
- Construct a sequence stratigraphic model by integrating lithological, biostratigraphical, seismic and well data.
TRAINING CONTENS SEQUENCE STRATIGRAPHY
- Introduction – Introduction to seismic sequence stratigraphy; concepts; eustatic controls; assumptions; definition of key terms.
- Eustatic controls on depositional stratal patterns – Accommodation and equilibrium types; systems tract boundaries.
- Seismic expression of sequence – Criteria and approach for picking sequence boundaries.
- Interpretation of seismic reflections in depositional sequences – Definition of seismic sequence; seismic facies.
- Sequence and systems tracts – Highstand; falling stage; lowstand; transgressive; shelf margin systems tracts.
- Sequence expression in well logs – Log characters of parasequences, maximum flooding surfaces and criteria for picking sequence boundaries.
- Interpretation of systems tracts from well log character – Integration of well log sequence stratigraphy with seismic sequence stratigraphy
- Clastic and carbonate depositional environments – Depositional responses to changes in relative sea level
- Variation on the model: Application and exploration significance – use of global sea level curve
TRAINING METHOD SEQUENCE STRATIGRAPHY
- Case Study
TRAINING INSTRUCTOR SEQUENCE STRATIGRAPHY
TRAINING TIME SEQUENCE STRATIGRAPHY
- Tanggal 28-30 Juli 2015
- Tanggal 11-13 Agustus 2015
- Tanggal 01-03 September 2015
- Tanggal 27-29 Oktober 2015
- Tanggal 10-12 November 2015
- Tanggal 01-03 Desember 2015
TRAINING PLACE SEQUENCE STRATIGRAPHY
TRAINNING FEE SEQUENCE STRATIGRAPHY
Rp 8.000.000,-/person/Non Recidential
FACILITIES SEQUENCE STRATIGRAPHY
- Training Kit
- Lunch + 2 X Coffee Break
- Pick Up Participant
INTEGRATED SEQUENCE STRATIGRAPHY