04 – 05 Oktober 2017 | Rp. 3.950.000/person di Yogyakarta
01 – 02 November 2017 | Rp. 3.950.000/person di Yogyakarta
06 – 07 Desember 2017 | Rp. 3.950.000/person di Yogyakarta
INTRODUCTION SECURITY AWARENESS:
Security is often seen as “Satpam”, and that all security issues are solely the responsibilities of the security function. Similar to HSE, Security is everyone’s responsibility. This training program is intended to provide information to the participants on how to increase security awareness of management and promoting the image of security function within the organization.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
- Importance of Security (Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs)
- Roles and Responsibilities of employees on Security
- Methods to improve security image
- Methods to improve employees’ security awareness
- Exercise on creating 3-year plan to improve security image and to improve employees’ security awareness
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
Managers holding security functions (Security Managers, Safety Managers), employees assigned to design security system, supervisors responsible for security of specific area(s), or management who is concern with the security awareness of employees and/or wishes to increase security awareness of all employees and to improve security image towards all levels within the organization.
Win Leftian Noor, SE., MM. ICPS.
Win Noor, SE., MM., ICPS is a security practitioner and an expert with an educational background Master Degree in Management, and a certified ICPS (International Crime Prevention Specialist) which supports him in developing a well-planned, systematic approach to security management.
He is well-experienced in performing various security functions, e.g.:
- development of Security Management System, and 3 year Security Strategic Goals/Objectives,
- development of security procedures, Security Unrest Plan, and Crisis Management Plan,
- development of Security Work Programs and budgets, etc
He also developed security approaches such as: Crime Diamond Theory and Security Hierarchy of Risk Control. He focuses on Security Risk Management and Analysis by performing research and observation, and by adapting various analysis from other disciplines to security, e.g.: Benefit-Cost Analysis, Risk Management, Root-Cause Analysis (Ishikawa Fishbone Analysis), FMEA (Failure-Mode and Effect Analysis), SCAT (Systematic Cause Analysis Technique), Trend Analysis, Statistical Analysis, etc. To date, he has developed concepts for two security software, i.e.: FASRIM (Facility Security Risk Management) and SYSCAT (Systematic Cause Analysis Tool).
Yogyakarta (Ibis Styles Hotel/ Ibis Malioboro Hotel/ Jambuluwuk Hotel/ Cavinton Hotel/ Grand Zuri Hotel, dll)
- 04 Oct 2017-05 Oct 2017
- 01 Nov 2017-02 Nov 2017
- 06 Dec 2017-07 Dec 2017
INVESTMENT PRICE/PERSON :
- Rp. 3.950.000/person (full fare) or
- Rp. 3.750.000/person (early bird, payment 1 week before training) or
- Rp. 3.500.000/person (if there are 3 persons or more from the same company)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS:
- Modul Training
- Flashdisk Training berisi materi training
- ATK: NoteBook dan Ballpoint
- Foto Training
- Ruang Training dengan fasilitas Full AC dan multimedia
- Makan siang dan 2 kali coffeebreak
- Instruktur yang Qualified
Transportasi untuk peserta dari hotel penginapan ke hotel tempat training – PP (jika peserta minimal dari satu perusahaan ada 4 peserta)
SECURITY AWARENESS PROGRAM AND PROMOTING IMAGE FOR SECURITY